Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Plz fix level 27 to make it winnable

Stuck at level 29! Seems impossible! Help please!

Hi there. I'm sorry that you are stuck. It is winnable as many players have got past it - eventually

Have a look at this link and see if it helps. I hope it does

http://support.playrix.com/hc/en-us/...37187-Level-29

Thank you, hyacinth! This did help a lot! Been doing it wrong!

Great to hear So glad you got through the level. I hope you enjoy the rest of the game

Level 27 stumped me for awhile as well but I eventually passed the curse and was very relieved that is until this dreaded level 77. I have been stuck for 3 days just to get 2 lemonaids! I am sure Playrix should be known as PAYRIX now.

I don't know how but I am on level 86. I haven't purchase any boosts with money, but I have used up all my boost. My thing is no one I know play this game. Would like to have people to play with just to get boost or coins. I do like this game, I hope the bugs are fix, saw a video once and that's was on level 75, now I don't get prompt for videos. I started playing this game in 8/16.
    Last edited by Lady Mila; 09-18-2016 at 04:49 AM.

Hi, I am also stuck on level 77.. I just have NO idea how to get these lemonades.... Tried about everything...
    Anybody any suggestions?

This really relies on power ups, so is hard ... You have to try and get large power ups, either at the sides so they can clear the fruit that are outside or so you can use lightening bolts to clear them, as that is where the lemonade ends up coming out.

But I know this level took me a long time.

Thanks, have figured that out now, but still fairly impossible. Will try, try, try again....

It would be nice if you could play the levels you have already pass to win coins, and cut Down on the time waiting to get more life.