Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Plz fix level 27 to make it winnable

Level 45 is trying my patience. Gah...

I agree with Betty. I used most of my coins on level 27, got to 29 and I am completely stuck!!! It would be great to be able to go back to lower levels to make coins. Otherwise there is no way to advance without spending real $$$. I loved the combination of match 3 and building the garden, but I give up!!!

Debrajay and others: All F2P games are for one purpose only - a steady revenue stream for the game maker.

Highly skilled Match3 players will never spend a cent and will post comments telling you they reached level eleventy-nine and it cost them nothing. (Free advertising for the game company.)

Most of us fall into the mediocre skill level. We either have the patience of Job to wait it out until we clear the level, or we break down and purchase lives/boosters to help us move along. For those adamantly refusing to pay to play, and who do not have the skills or patience to proceed, the only option is to delete the game and stay away from all games in this genre.

No, the game creators are not going to make it easier, or increase the payouts, or any other enhancements to let you keep playing without spending. The game was not created for this purpose.

I can sympathize. I WAS able to get past level 27 without making any purchases. With that being said, it was very difficult and I have now been stuck on level 29 for 3 days.
    There is no was to accrue coins to make purchases and I am already spending enough money for purchases in Township, I am not doing it here also. Too bad, I was really enjoying this game l...

Level 29 is definitely harder than 27, took me 2 days of patience (and I think around 20 tries) to beat it. As a reward I got to play some easier levels. I'm not a skilled match 3 player (although I've been playing other match 3 games before), but feel that luck with the new falling items plays a big part in solving the levels. Although I may have spent coins on a level at some point (before level 27), patience and perseverance are now key for me to get further into this game. Well, just as long as it's fun anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Debrajay and others: All F2P games are for one purpose only - a steady revenue stream for the game maker.

Highly skilled Match3 players will never spend a cent and will post comments telling you they reached level eleventy-nine and it cost them nothing. (Free advertising for the game company.)

Most of us fall into the mediocre skill level. We either have the patience of Job to wait it out until we clear the level, or we break down and purchase lives/boosters to help us move along. For those adamantly refusing to pay to play, and who do not have the skills or patience to proceed, the only option is to delete the game and stay away from all games in this genre.

No, the game creators are not going to make it easier, or increase the payouts, or any other enhancements to let you keep playing without spending. The game was not created for this purpose.
    If they want people to play and are asking for feedback, then yes,they will try to accommodate their customers. We aren't saying to make the game easier, just realistic for what they expect you to do to actually play the game. The coin output is ridiculously low. Playrix is usually very generous with their in game rewards, but not this time. People are going to stop playing and then what..no revenue.

If they want Gardenscapes to be a money maker, they will listen to their customers' feedback. Nobody playing the game is not a good money maker either, just my 2 cents.

Playrix is probably trying to find the balance between making the game so easy people download it and never pay for anything and making it so far that people are buying multiple boosters for each level. If they can't find that balance, then people play their free game free forever and they don't make money or people get really discouraged and frustrated and quit because advancing is too slow and costs too much.

Of course, only their revenue stream can indicate if they've hit that balance or not. And different players are on different parts of this spectrum, with some willing to pay more than others to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post

Nana, I partially agree with you that yes these games are designed to make money. However, the best way to make money is to give the player a satisfying and addicting game that they will invest hundreds of hours into playing and will develop enough commitment to finally spend some money on it.

However, there is a fine balance between making a game challenging enough to keep us interested, and making it too hard which turns players off to the game. I believe that Gardenscapes is not yet properly balanced.

I suggest that Playrix make the levels easier at the beginning. Let us get far enough into the story to be engaged by it before grinding the game to a halt with a near-impossible level. Because the levels are currently too hard too soon, we don't have a chance to get addicted to the game. I don't understand the story much yet. There were some hints in the ads about some "mystery" but I have yet to see that unfold.

Also, I agree that skilled match players will progress faster, but I disagree that low skill is the issue for completing level 27. I am actually quite skilled at match games, and very high level on many match games. I started Fishdom very recently and I'm up to level 161. I only spent money once.

I did get past level 27, but no skill was involved. I used the same skill and strategies each attempt, but it took more than 200 attempts before I beat that level because it came down to luck and free tools in the end. I lucked into a level where lots of bombs/TNT/etc formed, and then I had two squares left to uncover with one move left. I used a shovel and thankfully it didn't count towards one of my moves so I used the last shovel also and finally got past level 27. But 29 was also near-impossible and now I am permanently stuck on level 34. If I didn't have any free shovels left, I would have HAD to spend money to get past level 27.

So I stand by my original feedback: this game is too challenging too soon, which de-motivates me to spend money on it.
    Last edited by Betty; 08-28-2016 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Wow, Betty, that's some very useful feedback from a very committed player!

I've forwarded your concerns and suggestions with the development team and they will see what can be done to this level to ease up our players; struggles thank you so much for taking your time and sharing not just your critical opinion but also a few very helpful recommendations on how to improve the situation. Much appreciated!
    Thank you for passing my feedback along

Yes I agree I am on level 27 and am having the same problem been on it for several days and still stuck