Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Plz fix level 27 to make it winnable

Well, you guys are at least giving me hope . I think I've tried level 27 about 40 times so far .... Waiting for luck to come my way.

Most times I play it I have little choice on moves. I know one time it will eventually come together.

Hi Tassie. I didn't use any boosters at all. Focus only on the areas where there is a gnome hiding - gear your efforts to those areas, ignore the acorns.

Yeah, I definitely focus on the gnomes!

I am on the same level (27) and have attempted 50 times. I used all my boosts and shovels and they were worthless. Im not spending any money on this game. I would assume that levels will most likely get harder, objects for the garden will require more and more stars, when you do clear a level you only got 35-75 coins, and 30 minutes for a life to be recharged. Ridiculous!

I miss the gardenscapes of old where the levels were doable, you didn't lose lives, and you didn't have to keep spending money to just move forward.

I had high hopes when this was announced as I own all the games (every gardenscapes, farmscape, and barn yarn). Love them all and play them again and again. I don't like the "pay as you go" style games especially if you use all your coins and boosts for an unbeatable level. I have nothing left. If Playrix fixes this level and hopefully adjusts all the rest to be much more reasonably beatable and reimburses all the boosts, shovels, and coins spent up to this point, I'll try it again.

I am not going to leave feedback in the App Store as I want to give them a chance to make this right and back to the fun game the scape series has always been.

Playing on IOS (iPad)
    Town level: 67

I'm past level 27, guess I got lucky. Start boosts didn't help beating it, but it took me several tries to beat it. Hoping I'm as lucky with level 29...

Level 27 is beatable without spending any money. I admit to having used a hammer but I did not pay real money for it. Like Fishdom, sometimes you just have to keep trying, with patience and perseverance eventually you get passed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I agree with your point, Graylady. In fact, I deleted Fishdom because I hated the spending requirements too. I also like the theme better in Gardenscapes, and have just reached the level Becky references above. So . . . I guess my playing of Gardenscapes has come to an abrupt halt for now.
    What spending requirements? I've been playing for a while now, level 187, and haven't come across any so I am curious. Is it to decorate the aquarium? I haven't been doing that. For me the game is playing the levels and that is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsibird View Post
    I reached level 27 last night and it is impossoble. Betty's suggestions are right on the mark. A level should be winnable without spending money. The most gnomes I was able to uncover were 2 out of 5. There are too many acorns, which block the ability to create large combos. Not being able to pass the level means not being able to earn coins within the game or progress through events needing stars. I was enjoying the game until this level. Now, I am just disappointed.
    They are beatable without spending money. Lots of people are doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rose View Post
    What spending requirements? I've been playing for a while now, level 187, and haven't come across any so I am curious. Is it to decorate the aquarium? I haven't been doing that. For me the game is playing the levels and that is enough.
    I'm level 449 in Fishdom, haven't spent anything and have still been able to decorate 6 aquariums - that's the part that keeps my interest

Can someone explain Level 36 to me? I know the goal is to get lemonade, but the strategy for doing so is confusing. Is there a strategy and I am just too dense to see it?

Edit: Never mind - have moved on and far away from this level.
    Last edited by Nana; 08-27-2016 at 02:40 PM.