Thread: Dog Training -- Turn Off Warning

Dog Training -- Turn Off Warning

I would like to be able to turn off the warnings Austin gives when you're about to lose one of the upper levels. A check box the first time it comes up, so that you don't have to see it again would be nice.

Yup same as notifications, every time i turned it off it comes on by themselfs. Its pretty annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    Yup same as notifications, every time i turned it off it comes on by themselfs. Its pretty annoying.
    I was also annoyed by that, but there's an easy fix: just turn off the notifications from your devices' settings (not from in-game). Go to settings -> notifications -> and don't allow to receive notifications for Gardenscapes.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I was also annoyed by that, but there's an easy fix: just turn off the notifications from your devices' settings (not from in-game). Go to settings -> notifications -> and don't allow to receive notifications for Gardenscapes.
    Its great! Thanks a lot 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    Its great! Thanks a lot
    Sure glad you got it sorted out. I didn't like either having notifications that Austin misses me and whatnot )

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Sure glad you got it sorted out. I didn't like either having notifications that Austin misses me and whatnot )
    I was figuring it out so long, never thought that way, perhaps i did not know my smartphone so well 😉

Back to the subject at hand, yes the dog event has the problem with Austin's warning, because it's annoying as ever.
    I agrer that the idea should be solved like Jonny Rockit's event, with a tickbox stating not to show this warning again.

Easiest fix is don't lose.