Thread: Stuck in level 528

Level 528

I'm on 528 and it's a hard board. How do you get around the honey? Omg. This board makes me want to delete it off my phone.

Level 528

I loved the game and like to play.
    But now fun is over. For 3 weeks!! i try to get this level done but cant. Does someone have any idea how i finaly can get trough please? because i'm really thinking of quiting the whole game

Angry Stuck in level 528

Please, someone help me with this level. I am stuck for almost a month. About not to continue playing this game any longer.

I remember this level. Good times this one. Here is a great video showing a well thought out round. Not sure why they hesitate so much on their final move but they do a great job of tackling their objectives with very few wasted moves. Here are my thoughts: while the honey isn't an objective an doesn't need to be cleared in full, it's definitely in your best interest to remove it as fast as possible and strive to minimize the spread. This is largely your primary objective. The apples are easy to come by so you really won't need to put much thought into their collection, it will just happen organically. The gnome collecting on the other hand is your other key point of focus. Especially the areas in the ring that the honey is covering. The ones in the middle will pretty much clear themselves as you focus on generating power-ups in the middle. You're pretty much going to start by clearing the boxes (the middle box on each side houses a bomb) and generating power-ups. Try to create as many as you can before you detonate them. Get that rainbow blast charging quickly. Take the opportunity with your rainbow blasts to pick the item that will A) help you remove hard to get honey & B) clear hard to collect gnomes in the outside ring. Focus on clearing honey and working your way to the bottom. Sometimes you can even get lucky and get two rainbow blasts next to each other to clear all the honey. I know a few people who swore by that method to help clear this level.

Spend a few minutes watching the video and see if you would make the same moves they do. Ask yourself why they made that move in the first place and what does it accomplish? Then go back, play that level and try to apply similar tactics. Good luck.
    Last edited by Obtuse; 11-28-2017 at 04:31 AM.

Hi Wilma,
    I had the same frustration until today. I realized that you should not let drop the bombs that are in the boxes on each side of the honey. Explode them where they are originally and continue to eliminate the honey when you have the chance . Good luck!!

Glad to hear you completed that level Marianne