Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Playrix Compensation For Wrongful Banning?

Quote Originally Posted by debville View Post
    Well, I thought my fellow co-op member got a human reply until I saw the reply you got Binepie and it is identical to the screenshot she sent me of her reply! So, unfortunately, another automated reply and possibly no human yet. ☹️
    Any news on member status, debville?

Scorekeeper, she was finally reinstated last night. No response about compensation for lost rewards, as well as the days lost on the dealer she had paid for, boosters she had purchased with gems that she lost use of, etc. This is a big issue that Playrix needs to address!

Quote Originally Posted by debville View Post
    Scorekeeper, she was finally reinstated last night. No response about compensation for lost rewards, as well as the days lost on the dealer she had paid for, boosters she had purchased with gems that she lost use of, etc. This is a big issue that Playrix needs to address!
    Good news then!! Hope they gave her reason why. I think they feel the reinstatement is compensation enough but nothing wrong with her asking,and pursuing!

Welcome to forum I want to say that our Co- leader was able to get back in the game this morning and she was totally understand. No any other extra problems.

Hi, guys!

Kindly note that, restricting the accounts with the signs of unfair play is important for maintaining positive atmosphere in the game and for protecting all players. Players marked as cheaters can contact our Customer Support Team and their accounts will be checked again.

1. We respond to all the requests that are not closed by the players after receiving the automated message. Sometimes it might take a little longer to handle all of them. We appreciate your patience and understanding greatly.

2. When you submit a request via email, we can’t check tech data of your game progress. Which is why we ask you to send a request from the game, so we are able to solve your issue faster.

3. Check out this video on how to contact our Customer Support Team if you're experiencing any in-game issues!

We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our performance.

Best regards,
    Anna