Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Share Your Tips & Strategies

I am at level 778 and i try very much but don't know how to beat this level

Help please with level 45..... I used all my boost and have been on this level for 1 week.. Getting so frustrating.

hi guys! I buy a new phone without access to play market, can anybody share with me last apk update

Quote Originally Posted by rihana View Post
    hi guys! I buy a new phone without access to play market, can anybody share with me last apk update
    Hi,

Since this is an official Playrix forum, i cannot recommend anything to you other than the official channels to get the game from, and those are the app stores (Google, Apple) or via facebook/gameroom.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Why is it I send lives to lots of people and ask for lives but I only get one person sending me lives?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

Since this is an official Playrix forum, i cannot recommend anything to you other than the official channels to get the game from, and those are the app stores (Google, Apple) or via facebook/gameroom.
    thank you for reply, I will found the way )

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Rose View Post
    Why is it I send lives to lots of people and ask for lives but I only get one person sending me lives?
    I wish we could send lives between eachother, cause I defin. would. We could help eachother out!

Hi, I am stuck on Level 54. Have been for weeks. Can I get some tips.

Hi there... I just started playing Gardenscapes for the life of me I cannot feed my dog!!! And tips or tricks???

Quote Originally Posted by LadyGaGa View Post
    Hi there... I just started playing Gardenscapes for the life of me I cannot feed my dog!!! And tips or tricks???
    The game will tell you when it's time to feed the dog. It will be on the checklist. Everything is accomplished by beating levels and getting stars. You earn 1 star per level.