Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Share Your Tips & Strategies

Com essa nova atualização os níveis estão mais difíceis, eu adorei 😀

hi need advice on beating level 164

need help on 164

Level 2414 ...I don't think it can be beat without power ups,and I have none!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lindave87 View Post
    Level 2414 ...I don't think it can be beat without power ups,and I have none!!!
    I don't know how you got that far! I'm stuck on Level 108 and I can't find any help on it!

Quote Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
    I don't know how you got that far! I'm stuck on Level 108 and I can't find any help on it!
    Can you post a screenshot of the level so we can remember what it looked like? We can be more helpful then.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Hi, you could explain to me how I should play out the 1340 level. have already used so many tools ... but with those bombs you simply have no chance to get it. everything goes so fast that you can not do anything ..

It's hard to give other gamers hints or tips unless you have a good memory and can remember how you beaten past levels on gardenscapes cause you cant go back and see past levels.

Anyone get stuck on level 19? I'm clueless

stuck on level 1036

stuck on level 1036, any ideas or tips? used a whole load of bombs but still got no chance!