Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Bugs Found?

Hi. The coins should appear straight away. Have you tried restarting your game?
    If this doesn't fix it, you will need to report this to Playrix support from within your game, via the cog then Report an Issue

Quote Originally Posted by mohnchan View Post
    Gardenscapes 2 New Acres - Not able to watch videos are free coins. Overall great game.

Gardenscapes 1 (Hidden Object) - Most buttons ok except for tge crucial START buttom to begin game play. I really love the orginal version. Not asking for huge dev work to overhaul but could you please at least fix the non-responsive START button on the UI?

Mobile Device: Samsung Tab S2
    Android Ver.: 6.01
    Screen size: 9.7"
    Hi there,

We have had feedback from Nataly from Playrix regarding the video issue. She has posted on the forum.
    As for your problem with Gardenscapes hidden object game, unfortunately we only have information for the new game. Perhaps you can report your problem via the settings in your game or check out www.playrix.com to see how to get support for that game.

I am not receiving new lives ... Since last week I have not received any lives he timer counts down but no lives are given.😢 I have sent a message to tech support but have not heard from them in over a week... I really love the game but am getting over the waiting... I have tried deleting game and re-installing but all to no avail ..HEL P please

Hi Nataly, I currently experiencing a bit of problem with in-game purchase. 2 days ago when I played this awsomely cute game an offer came up to buy 12000 coin only for 15000 idr (indonesian rupiah). I buy it right away by XL/Axis Billing (google play payment method). My balance was cut off right away and I also received email from google play that my transaction was successfull. But until today I did not receive the coin promised. I already done restarting my device,restarting the game,etc. I also used wifi internet so my connections fast&stable. I also already contact google play to refund but they said that they did not have authorization to do so, they suggest me to contact the dev. Then I send in-game "report issuee" to playrix but no one respond, the next day I send another report from playrix website (support@playrix.com), but still no response. Could you give me assist about this problem ? Thank you so much before,

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Oldman View Post
    Hi Nataly, I currently experiencing a bit of problem with in-game purchase. 2 days ago when I played this awsomely cute game an offer came up to buy 12000 coin only for 15000 idr (indonesian rupiah). I buy it right away by XL/Axis Billing (google play payment method). My balance was cut off right away and I also received email from google play that my transaction was successfull. But until today I did not receive the coin promised. I already done restarting my device,restarting the game,etc. I also used wifi internet so my connections fast&stable. I also already contact google play to refund but they said that they did not have authorization to do so, they suggest me to contact the dev. Then I send in-game "report issuee" to playrix but no one respond, the next day I send another report from playrix website (support@playrix.com), but still no response. Could you give me assist about this problem ? Thank you so much before,
    Ah, never mind.. the coin delivered to me recently after contacting playrix support team. Thank you so much to Nadya , Tanya , Nataly and all playrix support team.. Case Closed Permanent ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Oldman View Post
    Ah, never mind.. the coin delivered to me recently after contacting playrix support team. Thank you so much to Nadya , Tanya , Nataly and all playrix support team.. Case Closed Permanent ^.^
    Really good to hear! Thank you to all who helped

I keep trying to receive or send lives via Facebook but I keep getting the message connection lost when I know I have a strong internet connection I've even tried switching internet connections but I keep getting the same message. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Hi Dex Oldman , we were happy to help!

Hey kaomi30, sorry to hear about this issue. Have you tried reinstalling your game? if it's is connected to Facebook your progress should be safe

I'm stuck on 113. Not enough moves available to complete. Any suggestions?

I can't get the lives that my friends send to me. They do not show up on my game when playing. I get the notifications on facebook but when I click on it I get a message about it not being found. Also they don't show up on my game. Can someone help?