Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Bugs Found?

Why peacocks aren't going out of the fourth area.Is that bug or something special for upcoming tasks?

i have bugs. my game is not loading proper. i have screen shots if need be. i really like playing this game and now i can't play at all. does someon know what is going on? i play through facebook. thank you
    Last edited by Vicki Ann Kiem; 04-11-2017 at 05:12 AM. Reason: more information

Hi Nataly.

Since last update game is not working correct. It's crashing (getting minimalize to the hidden part of my smartfone). Please check out Your Eastern Update, 'cause it have a bugs. Game is playable untill we'll tap on "play" button, or "level (...)". It is annoying. Hope issues will be fix as soon as possible.

Cheers.

Camylie

Hi, i have an easter egg event bug. At the second day(or part) level 7 there was a bug where i had 1 move and 1 gnome left. When i made my move gnome should've been founded but game told me that i don't have enough move for completing the level. I had to bought extra moves and after that gnome was founded and the moves that i bought stay still exactly at 5.

I can't play the game anymore. Nothing happens when I click on to it

If you play in lvl 1075 (end of the game) you cannot play the easter event, i think the problem is that austin is sleeping

Hi Nataly, since the game has been updated with a "new" icon it won't play at all. I have noticed that other players are having the same issues. Is this being looked into and when can we expect it to be fixed? Thanks

Haven't been able to play since upgrade, round about 7th April. whats going on? When will it be fixed?

Cannot access the game

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Hi Players! If you are currently experiencing any problems with the game, be sure to let us know. Our development team will try to do their best to resolve all the issues and eliminate all the bugs as soon as possible!
    Hi,

whenever I try to play, the following message appears "something went wrong. If the error persists... Refresh the page".
    Despite I refresh the page, nothing happens. It's been like this for 3 days.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Hi Players! If you are currently experiencing any problems with the game, be sure to let us know. Our development team will try to do their best to resolve all the issues and eliminate all the bugs as soon as possible!
    Hello,
    The new game and other screens are now displaying too big for Mozilla Firefox little window, therefore play is impossible as I can see only parts of the screens if I click on "play" or whatever else.