Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Bugs Found?

I have purchased coins repeatedly because the keep playing screen keeps coming up as if my purchase did not go through. This was not due to a connection issue. Also, when I completed the last garden ( the 3rd with all the fountains ) I was awarded boosters which never turned up in my inventory.

Hi,

I had started the game on my android phone first and I'm at level 118 I believe (my screen is cracked, waiting for a replacement). So when I downloaded the game on my tablet and connected to my Facebook I had to start over rather then at the level I was at. I uninstalled and re installed the game on my tablet but it won't open my saved game already. Not sure what else I need to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemarie Rangel View Post
    Hi,

I had started the game on my android phone first and I'm at level 118 I believe (my screen is cracked, waiting for a replacement). So when I downloaded the game on my tablet and connected to my Facebook I had to start over rather then at the level I was at. I uninstalled and re installed the game on my tablet but it won't open my saved game already. Not sure what else I need to do!
    Hi Rosemarie, was your game on your phone linked to Facebook? Do you get level one on your tablet? If so, if you start playing the game again and connect to Facebook, you should be offered a choice of carrying on with the new game or loading the previous game. I think it came in at about level 6 on my Kindle. If you still are unable to get your previous game, you can contact Playrix Help and Feedback via your game settings cog and they will help you

I'm experiencing a problem and have posted here and not gotten anywhere..I was on level 306 came back later and it asked me tovrename my dog so I did..then it to my level 306 put in the up right hand corner...and started me over at level one the to do list Is stuck at 100% and blank with nothing to do I can't progress..then this morning the game updated and I thought it would be back to normal NOPE....I have a screen shot if you need it

Hi!
    I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I'm trying to connect my app game with Facebook but it doesn't seem to work well. Everytime I try to play on my computer using Facebook tha game makes me play again all the levels. I wouldn't mind it really, but I'm currently in level 322 and I don't want to start all over again xD
    If you could help it'll be nice because I already tried everything that I could think of to make it work.
    I have android btw
    Thank you!

This bug is still not fixed, and I still have received no reply from the in-game bug reporting. Is there another way to let the developers know about a bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Username1985 View Post
    I found a bug. When there is a mole in the game, it will sometimes replace a lemonade. Because it did not swipe a lemonade, the lemonade never reappears and the level is unwinnable, no matter how many coins or bonuses you spend. I reported this bug using the-game customer support, but after five days I still have not received a response. I reported again today, hopefully someone will responsor this time. I just want a refund of all the coins I spent!

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel Pastrana Fariñas View Post
    Hi!
    I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I'm trying to connect my app game with Facebook but it doesn't seem to work well. Everytime I try to play on my computer using Facebook tha game makes me play again all the levels. I wouldn't mind it really, but I'm currently in level 322 and I don't want to start all over again xD
    If you could help it'll be nice because I already tried everything that I could think of to make it work.
    I have android btw
    Thank you!
    Hi Raquel. The Facebook game and the Mobile game are not compatible I am afraid.

Hi! I installed the game on my your tablet, which broke ... I had connected to facebook but when I entered the game from my computer had to start from the beginning ... In tablet I was close to the level 200, if I remember correctly at 194 level . What can I do?

Hi Maria L!

Unfortunately, at the moment the mobile version of the game and the Facebook one can't be synchronized. To continue your progress you'll have to install the game on another mobile device and connect it to Facebook.

Hey, gestern gab es ein Angebot von 0,99 Euro, ich habe es benutzt aber bis jetzt nicht bekommen. Aber Geld ging ab. Könnt ihr mal bitte schauen das ich das Angebot doch geschickt bekomme oder Geld zurück bitte. Danke liebe grüsse