Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Bugs Found?

Any Bugs Found?

Hi Players! If you are currently experiencing any problems with the game, be sure to let us know. Our development team will try to do their best to resolve all the issues and eliminate all the bugs as soon as possible!

Only bugs I've found so far were bark beetles.

Hilary Johnson, lol let's hope it would stay this way!

I don't know if this is a bug or not, or whether it is attributable to the game or not.

I have noticed that I get notification that I have received a life, but when I get to the game, I haven't received any life.

EdgarJ, that looks like a bug. Can you please report it to the Tech support team so that they take a look at your save? You cooperation is much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Hi Players! If you are currently experiencing any problems with the game, be sure to let us know. Our development team will try to do their best to resolve all the issues and eliminate all the bugs as soon as possible!

No coins added

Hi, I discovered an annoying little problem. I got the offer to download Fishdom and should be rewarded with 1000 coins in Gardenscape. Great, I downloaded and played Fishdom, but no coins were added in Gardenscape. Then I got the offer to download Township, but when I clicked on the offer, the offer was gone instead of connecting me to the playstore to download. Of course I got no coins credited and I don't want to download anything for nothing. The coins are badly needed in Gardenscape, so can you please fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pittie View Post
    Hi, I discovered an annoying little problem. I got the offer to download Fishdom and should be rewarded with 1000 coins in Gardenscape. Great, I downloaded and played Fishdom, but no coins were added in Gardenscape. Then I got the offer to download Township, but when I clicked on the offer, the offer was gone instead of connecting me to the playstore to download. Of course I got no coins credited and I don't want to download anything for nothing. The coins are badly needed in Gardenscape, so can you please fix it.
    Hello there. I'm sorry that you have had this issue. Can you report this issue to support@playrix.com or from within your game settings?

I've tried to add friends but only one other friend that plays ever shows up. And the list I have to choose to invite people from never changes. They are all people who don't play Facebook games and I won't send them invites. However I recently added a bunch of people as friends because they play Gardenscapes but they don't show up anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevagh View Post
    I've tried to add friends but only one other friend that plays ever shows up. And the list I have to choose to invite people from never changes. They are all people who don't play Facebook games and I won't send them invites. However I recently added a bunch of people as friends because they play Gardenscapes but they don't show up anywhere.

Hi. I wonder if it is due to their Facebook settings? Some choose not to have any game notifications or their privacy settings are set at high. Have you tried restarting your device in case it needs to refresh to show the altered friends list?