Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Do I Delete My Account?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    I'm not discussion moderator actions because nobody told me that a moderator did an action. For all I know, my posts just disappeared to a technical glitch. If a moderator deleted it, then the expected and polite thing to do in forums is TO EXPLAIN WHY.
    Yes you are, your first 3 comments all referred to Moderator actions! I personally find our Moderators’ “censorship”, as you call it, to be entirely constructive, with the good of the users as a whole in mind. This place would be a tangled mess without them constantly sorting it out. For free. Because they care to. I’m less aware of the Admins’ actions, but haven’t heard many complaints in my time here. Good luck finding another forum more to your liking. Buh-bye!

Edit. Not finding it immensely shocking that your posts might get edited, either.
    Last edited by Bessville; 11-27-2017 at 12:11 AM.

We have wonderful Moderators these days. They are also very organized and try to keep Forum topics easy to find.

Bigfoot I'm sorry you found my comment about the cowboy/Indian statue to be racist against white people. I was merely making a statement in agreement with another player as to why that statue was never offered in the event. The fact is the Native American people got the short end of the stick in any interaction with white folks and if you have ever been to any of the reservations in the west you will know what I mean. In my option that is not racist. If the shoe fits...

I must say, though, that at least *showing* an edit by displaying a staff action in the Edit line would be helpful, is very common in other fora and would mean not much work/time for the staff person. This "silent" editing - talking about clarification edits and merging and such, not forum rules violation, of course - can be quite confusing, as I've experienced myself, and the search then for what and where uses up *my* time unnecessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    If the shoe fits...
    It doesn't fit, which is why I'm taking offense. AGAIN.

It doesn't fit, which is why I'm taking offense. AGAIN.
    Aw, sorry the shoe doesn't fit, bigfoot, and that this offends you. ALSO.

For a poster who doesn't want his posts here I'm starting to wonder why you are posting ... STILL.

Because I'm waiting for the mod to delete them as promised and I'm not sorry for how I was born, I can't control that so I don't know why you hate me so much based on the color of my skin

Because I'm waiting for the mod to delete them as promised and I'm not sorry for how I was born, I can't control that so I don't know why you hate me so much based on the color of my skin
    Ok, you just crossed into troll territory for me. If I was gonna decide to dislike you, I wouldn’t need the colour of your skin or mine to pad out a list of reasons that expands with your every petulant and inflammatory post. If you want to complain about Playrix, fill your boots for all I care, but back off our Mods. They have more important things to do than delete your posts one at a time.
    Last edited by Bessville; 11-27-2017 at 09:10 AM.