Thread: More Trophies

More Trophies

Can we get a first place trophy everytime we win in the gold league it would be good motivation to keep wanting to race it took me almost 9 months to win in the gold league and now i'm about to do it again do I'm not going to get a trophy for winning two times I think it would be a lot better if I could put a first place trophy in my town for every time I finish first if I can win 5 times it would be cool to be able to put 5 Trophy's in my town for all the hard work it takes. Thank you for your time

Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post
    Can we get a first place trophy everytime we win in the gold league it would be good motivation to keep wanting to race it took me almost 9 months to win in the gold league and now i'm about to do it again do I'm not going to get a trophy for winning two times I think it would be a lot better if I could put a first place trophy in my town for every time I finish first if I can win 5 times it would be cool to be able to put 5 Trophy's in my town for all the hard work it takes. Thank you for your time
    Hi James and welcome to the Forum. You are right that it takes a lot of effort to maintain Gold League Status and certainly some extra work to manage First place win several times (even getting/staying in top three). There are many who have not been able to achieve the trophy though they put in much effort each week. For me getting "one" is done, we have achieved the top and it is nice to give others a shot at it. Of course, though I have won the trophy, you are hearing from a person who is not very competive, and used to loosing (not too bad at the bottom-lol). But I can see where it would certainly motivate our competive players, but I sure would rather look at everyone's beautiful creations, and that might be missed with a town full of trophies
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 11-25-2017 at 09:46 PM.

The town full Trophy's would be a beautiful creation to me but it should be like everything else I don't have to put them all out for all to see if I don't won't to but I should have that option if I win a lot of Trophy's and that's what it's all about for us that play to win I understand not everyone plays to win everytime out but some of us do and asking to get a trophy for winning everytime that one does is not asking for to much. Anyone that's in to sports of any kind knows that the winner gets a first place trophy for doing so.

More Trophy's for winning the second time around

This can't be asking for to much if I can buy ten of something then store it for use for a later date I should have a trophy for winning everytime that I do if I want to put them out for all to see or if I just put them away doesn't matter I just wish I got one everytime I won in the gold league if I get nothing to show for my time and hard work then I lose my motivation to even race any more really what is the point?

Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post
    This can't be asking for to much if I can buy ten of something then store it for use for a later date I should have a trophy for winning everytime that I do if I want to put them out for all to see or if I just put them away doesn't matter I just wish I got one everytime I won in the gold league if I get nothing to show for my time and hard work then I lose my motivation to even race any more really what is the point?
    I Agee. I remember asking for this a long time ago, because I wanted to make a fence out of them. But I think since it is tied in to the achievements, it will remain a single item.
    Still, for people who play and win repeatedly, maybe some smaller token trophy or a counter for every 5 wins or something might be nice.

Township: Garvie Golden Oldbie atm
    Coop: Givers Only Coop

Now Garvamatic's post got me thinking, using them as a fence, triggers the word "decoration" in my brain, and being a "hoarder" of those, now I am thinking "little ships on sticks" sticking out of our flowers (lol). James, you are right, it's no different then me going "bonkers" over any decoration and buying way more than I need from the store and "just storing" them. I just wish they would allow us to have the ability to purchase all decorations at the Yacht Club no matter what League we are in (I know I am repeating myself, I have only been able to work this request in numerous times , and I am well aware I am doing it-lol). I am no "competition" for those wanting First Place in the Golden League, but find it "aggravating" that I must stay there if I want the opportunity to get all those "dog-gone" decorations at the Club, however, now that y'all have talked about this, making me see things differently, I may have to rethink my entire position, if it went the way of something smaller