Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2nd Aerial Challenge Event: General Questions & Opinions

Here it is:

Edit: in my other town, the rewards are 20 - 12 - 5, have no idea on what the difference between them is based on. Both towns are on android, both at the same level.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-02-2017 at 04:36 PM.

Thank you.

So now, dear Playrix support & staff, proof that there's a reward discrepancy --

what's up with that?!

Looks like it's a platform thing - Android get less

So maybe us Android users should spend less on the game as we appear to be worth less when it comes to prizes.

Tcash rewards are 20, 12 & 5 for me. iOS, Town level 66.

I wonder if everyone who has 25-15 t-cash reward gets no pig avatar as shown in dreadnought's screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by Faye View Post
    I wonder if everyone who has 25-15 t-cash reward gets no pig avatar as shown in dreadnought's screenshot
    You may be a genius, Faye.. it could well be because they already have it, so the extra cash is instead.

Lol Bessville
    May be, may be not and it's just a fruitful shopping sharpening my senses
    Waiting for confirmation from 25-cash lucky ones

I’m very grateful for the flying event because of all the tcash the chests gives. In other events i always get tcash after the first few chests and after that its usually materials. The more I read other experiences with this game in gerneral and the flying event the more I see everyone has a different game experience. My co op teammate gets totally different prizes then I do and more tcash. She even buys tcash all the time and ends up making more than me just by playing. I’d be lucky to get 5-10 tcash a day. It’s very hard to earn especially when you buy the dealer also. Wish all events were like this with the tcash. That would be wonderful!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faye View Post
    Lol Bessville
    May be, may be not and it's just a fruitful shopping sharpening my senses
    Waiting for confirmation from 25-cash lucky ones

Clever sleuthing! Seems obvious now you say it.

Those who have already won the Avatar obviously dnt need to win it again..therefore in its place they get an extra $5 TCash.
    Those that are still able to wn the avatar are offered it but don't get the extra TCash.

$25 TCash if you have avatar!
    $20 TCash plus avatar if you don't have it
    !