Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanting To Delete Community Building

Wanting To Delete Community Building

Hello all:
    I've been playing Township for a few months, and I'm totally addicted. I've already built up a pretty nice sized town. But, there's a community building I really want to get rid of. Is there a way to delete a community building?

Thanks!
    siouxdax

There is no way to get rid of a community building.
    Township level: 119
    Zoo level: 31
    Town: La ville de Ronnie
    Friend Code: 94437W
    IOS: iPad Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rose View Post
    There is no way to get rid of a community building.
    This is unfortunately true ... However thankfully we can creatively hide them with larger buildings or trees etc. ... I have a few hidden myself

Yep, proper placement and landscaping can work miracles!
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

are community buildings more important than factories if u want to open all the land?

also what r some viable reasons to delete/not build certain community buildings?

currently I've already somewhat gimped my town by skipping some factories, in order to keep the trains simple as possible.
    Last edited by BiBi; 08-28-2016 at 05:13 AM.
    Town: Finland
    Game Center iPhone: bibi-hk (Add me! Let's unlock more boxes!)
    Friend Code: HURMCJ (not sure if room since 50's the limit)
    Town Level: 49 | Zoo Level: 6
    Co-op: ec work (Welcome to join, search us up! 6 players atm)

Yes, you need community buildings to increase the maximum population you can have (which you then get by building houses). This then allows you to get land. Factories don't have an impact on population.

Which ones you get is personal choice, based on what you like. At this stage, you can still get all the land if you don't have every community building and all the houses.
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

Quote Originally Posted by BiBi View Post
    currently I've already somewhat gimped my town by skipping some factories, in order to keep the trains simple as possible.
    I don't understand what "gimped" means, so apologies if unrelated, but just wanted to mention that you will get item requests for factory items related to your level (i.e. when you CAN build a factory), not related to whether you have built it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    You will get item requests for factory items related to your level (i.e. when you CAN build a factory), not related to whether you have built it or not.
    ahhh yeah what you described is definitely true for airplane.

sry I am referring to trains only. Playrix is very generous, they are lenient even towards the less technologically developed towns. ie. I am level 47, the most advanced factory in town is Tailor Shop. They never request merchandise from factories ranging between snacks to furniture (what I haven't built, but available in relation to my level). I know 3 trains is small sample size, but from level 14 to now, they have never asked me for anything from a non-existent factory.

Trains are domestic sales (+Eurail), their destinations are known and already established trade routes.

Airplane is more future-proof and their flights include international, plus the location is not listed, so there is unknown factor. Train travels slower but more steady. In which case if plane don't request more than 1 type of item I cannot make, I just ask friends for help or buy from market. Otherwise send plane away with empty cargo, then wait 5 hours flight delay at airport.

I even considered halting all sea routes but already pressed button and too late for cloud saving reloads.

Yes by doing this my town walks slower. However since I don't plan on raiding in golden league regetta anytime soon, I pay this sacrifice with casual gameplay at fixed pace, make less coins and earn less exp. My town values trains more coz they rake in mining tools, which is a game-changing genre for us. Airplane due to gems for zoo, laboratory, and T-seals leaderboards, not our cup of tea so it's okay if we sometimes don't succeed.
    Last edited by BiBi; 08-28-2016 at 01:35 PM.
    Town: Finland
    Game Center iPhone: bibi-hk (Add me! Let's unlock more boxes!)
    Friend Code: HURMCJ (not sure if room since 50's the limit)
    Town Level: 49 | Zoo Level: 6
    Co-op: ec work (Welcome to join, search us up! 6 players atm)

Your trains may be domestic sales. Mine definitely aren't . I'm amazed how well they travel from Australia to all over the world ! And get there quicker than planes

On another note - there are only 3 trains, so not sure what you mean by small sample size.
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

Bibi, thanks for your explanations and effort with pictures!

you are right, I had overlooked that you had mentioned trains, but even now had to think about it - right, my trains have started to ask for crazy amount of things, but not from factories I don't have yet (but could have, if I had the money).
    I'm also sending planes away empty, if their requests are too irritating.
    And I don't mind if I level up slowly, maybe even on the contrary.

Tassie, LOL @ your trains travelling everywhere from Australia! I remember I had a short thought once about a destination, but thought then it must be my geographical ignorance.