Thread: Super Hard Level Stars

Super Hard Level Stars

The addition of two stars for super hard level was a welcome add on. It would be great if we could have 2 stars for hard levels and 3 stars for super hard levels with 150 coins. Do consider this

Quote Originally Posted by Pallavi V Kumar View Post
    The addition of two stars for super hard level was a welcome add on. It would be great [...]
    The addition of so-called "super hard" levels is an ongoing insult. What would be "great" is if the developers had any clue what levels are actually "easy" or "hard". I ran into a so-called "super hard" level for the first time the other day... and cleared it on my first try, easily. Yet, it is well known that there are so-called "easy" levels that have players struggling for dozens of attempts.

I really, REALLY wish Playrix would get it through their heads that they can't know how easy or hard a level will be. Too much depends on the whim of the Random Number Gods, individual play style, and other factors that are not deterministic. The only result of sticking a "hard" label on a level is to teach players that the reward for a given level is capricious. The right thing to do would be to reward players based on actual effort.

Alas, this isn't the only way in which Playrix is actively sabotaging the game.

Having certain levels worth two stars would be okay, so long as this isn't connected to any bogus implication that the level is "easy" or "hard". Just call it a "special" level.