Thread: Stars

Stars

It takes toooo long to complete the levels only to get one star. The game is taking too long to fix up all the rooms including the garden by only receiving one or two stars. U need to sell stars or give out more than one or two stars.

Agreed, you can’t have a game that increases in difficulty AND requirements so quickly when the reward for the increased time and effort isn’t also increased. Gets boring, monotonous, frustrating, and unsatisfying VERY quickly. It’s like, “wait I’ve been playing this level for how long and got nothing from it?

I agree. This game isn’t just for the puzzle, it’s for the story line too and it’s so hard to get stars once you get to the kitchen. I’m sure it makes people lose interest and delete the game. I feel like I’ll be deleting soon too! I don’t know why creators make it so difficult that you can’t enjoy.

Starting to agree with. It seems so frustrating to try to beat certain levels. This takes the fun away from playing the game. I forget storyline or where I'm at in the story cause I get "stuck" so often.

Do you guys know if they are actually even reading these threads??
    I want to start adding my suggestions but if they don’t even reply to anyone or read these then there’s not point to suggest anything.
    Lemme know plz! Thanks!

This game makes people lose interest and delete the game. I feel like I’ll be deleting may be very soon. The creators makes this game so difficult.

Why does this game have to be so difficult? I love to play and I do every day but it's getting frustrating quick. I might delete.

The stars don’t make sense half the time. You shouldn’t have to gain two stars for something silly like phoning a person or exchanging gifts with Uncle Lao. It’s such a simple task in the game and not a very interesting one at that. A gamer shouldn’t have to waste his time getting two stars for something so mundane. It just feels like the creators are trying to stretch out the story but all it does is makes the player frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Player0604 View Post
    I agree. This game isn’t just for the puzzle, it’s for the story line too and it’s so hard to get stars once you get to the kitchen. I’m sure it makes people lose interest and delete the game. I feel like I’ll be deleting soon too! I don’t know why creators make it so difficult that you can’t enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilLisa View Post
    Starting to agree with. It seems so frustrating to try to beat certain levels. This takes the fun away from playing the game. I forget storyline or where I'm at in the story cause I get "stuck" so often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew4x View Post
    Agreed, you can’t have a game that increases in difficulty AND requirements so quickly when the reward for the increased time and effort isn’t also increased. Gets boring, monotonous, frustrating, and unsatisfying VERY quickly. It’s like, “wait I’ve been playing this level for how long and got nothing from it?