Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sale

Black Friday Sale

Featuring 2 offers: Bargain District + T-Cash or High Speed Production Booster + T-Cash.

More than I'd like to spend, but I'm weak for animated deco.

Remember the price of your offer and the amount of t-cash will vary depending on how often you make purchases.

Does the Bargain District do anything or is it just a decoration?

There are people moving around within the deco.

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    Featuring 2 offers: Bargain District + T-Cash or High Speed Production Booster + T-Cash.

Remember the price of your offer and the amount of t-cash will vary depending on how often you make purchases.
    What do you mean? Does the game offer you a "personalized amount" based on your buying history?

Quote Originally Posted by NikoelC View Post
    What do you mean? Does the game offer you a "personalized amount" based on your buying history?
    Yes, for me the offer on the left has 1060 t-cash for $23.99 and the one on the left has 750 t-cash for $19.99. The deco and the boosters are the same, just the amount of t-cash and the price vary based on your buying habits.

Will this offer made available to Mac OS players Amoria?

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    There are people moving around within the deco.
    and two of them are "the same" as in the Harvest arena (not sure about exact name atm). Was wondering about the man with the briefcase there already, lol! should rather return to his office finally!

I passed on the little shopping center offer. The shops were . . . What can I say? . . . Lackluster. What is the store with a pink object and blue bow? Is the corner store a movie theater or T.V. store? Pheh! Not creative at all - a teddy bear store (we already have a toy store), a t-shirt shop, another jewelry store. Boring, boring, boring.

I bought the smaller sale mostly for the Factory Booster, which may come in handy (or not) when the aerial event starts on Monday.

Playrix needs to step up their design game.

Quote Originally Posted by Michele Kosty View Post
    Yes, for me the offer on the left has 1060 t-cash for $23.99 and the one on the left has 750 t-cash for $19.99. The deco and the boosters are the same, just the amount of t-cash and the price vary based on your buying habits.
    Mine was $19.99 for the one with the shop and $11.99 for the one with the factory booster. I haven't decided which one yet. I don't really want either one TBH. Don't need the booster...I've had one for the past 6 months or more from some other event. And the shopping area isn't with $19.99. I'll probably skip them both.

The button for me to purchase the decoration has disappeared (I know there is still time left on the clock)..... how to I get it back?