Thread: Level 73

Level 73

Here is a video for level 73:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uyrbUQNJI0

The carpet you need to spread is locked behind walls, so your first goal is to make bombs or rockets that can break through the white walls. Then you can begin to spread carpet. Continue making boosters and try to combine them. Paper planes combined with round bombs works really well in this level. Also, if you can make a rainbow ball, that will help a lot. Use it to gather up blue books, which you also need for this level, or combine it with a round bomb to really break walls and spread carpet quickly.

Sorry, off topic but I cannot see how to start new thread and cant find anything on this. What are those live stream things plastered all over the forum. I like to see game tips and things. At one time, there was the odd one, now most of the posts are these things. What are they?

Quote Originally Posted by boudica View Post
    Sorry, off topic but I cannot see how to start new thread and cant find anything on this. What are those live stream things plastered all over the forum. I like to see game tips and things. At one time, there was the odd one, now most of the posts are these things. What are they?
    Hi boudica

These are spam posts. Some days it is almost a full time job for a Mod just getting rid of them.

Thank you Graylady. It annoys me that they can post this stuff but although Ive been a member of this forum for nearly two years and I am not authorised to start a new thread????

Quote Originally Posted by boudica View Post
    Thank you Graylady. It annoys me that they can post this stuff but although Ive been a member of this forum for nearly two years and I am not authorised to start a new thread????
    You should be. I know some members faced that problem at some point but I have no idea what is the cause or the solution. Send a pm to a mod explaining what happen when you try. They will check behind the scene