Thread: Community Center

Community Center

Can you make an interactive community building called the Community Center? They could have events for the citizens each day that require a daily supply. Examples could be Yarn for a knitting class, Modeling clay for a ceramics class, Muffins for a bake sale, Books for literacy day, Pizza for a movie night, etc. I would love to see our community buildings have a purpose! And this could be a cool perk when you get up to level 75 or so. Instead of money, you could get gems or Tcash or building supplies for the products you "donate" to your community center.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessa Farley View Post
    Can you make an interactive community building called the Community Center? They could have events for the citizens each day that require a daily supply. Examples could be Yarn for a knitting class, Modeling clay for a ceramics class, Muffins for a bake sale, Books for literacy day, Pizza for a movie night, etc. I would love to see our community buildings have a purpose! And this could be a cool perk when you get up to level 75 or so. Instead of money, you could get gems or Tcash or building supplies for the products you "donate" to your community center.
    Very nice idea! I would enjoy that.
    Peeps Town
    Grin&Win ~ #KY8JKD
    Level ~ 117 Zoo ~ 165
    Device ~ Kindle Fire HD 8
    Playing since 2014, with breaks here and there.
    Racing solo since 1/22/18.

Are we allowed to bump some of our favorite ideas?
    Peeps Town
    Grin&Win ~ #KY8JKD
    Level ~ 117 Zoo ~ 165

Quote Originally Posted by smile85 View Post
    Are we allowed to bump some of our favorite ideas?
    The forum rules don't mention this kind of bumping as forbidden
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ewfull=1#post4

But maybe an idea whould get more "followers", if some more description or a thought or two about f.e. feasibility were added, instead of just bumping with saying "I STILL like this idea"?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    The forum rules don't mention this kind of bumping as forbidden
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ewfull=1#post4

But maybe an idea whould get more "followers", if some more description or a thought or two about f.e. feasibility were added, instead of just bumping with saying "I STILL like this idea"?
    Sounds good to me!

There are a lot of great ideas here that deserve attention/to be placed back up for debate.

I'd just encourage members to stagger out those posts out a bit so the Wishlist sub-forum doesn't get overrun.
    Last edited by Amoria; 01-31-2018 at 03:51 PM.
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

Well the OP pretty much did a good job explaining what it is and how it would work, there's not much to add.

It would almost be like a daily mini event in your own town. Producing the required quantity of whatever the asked for item of the day is would allow you to receive a reward. It could be made more challenging if the required items actually had to be removed from shelves and then delivered, kind of like a factory regatta task, otherwise the dealer may make things too easy. Who knows maybe after donating so many times items to the center you could be rewarded with some decos.
    Peeps Town
    Grin&Win ~ #KY8JKD
    Level ~ 117 Zoo ~ 165

Quote Originally Posted by Amoria View Post
    There are a lot of great ideas here that deserve attention/to be placed back up for debate.

I'd just encourage members to stagger out those posts out a bit so the Wishlist sub-forum doesn't get overrun.
    Amoria, What about a unique sub-forum similar to the Wish List that has a voting option where one or two new ideas get voted on for user favour?

I know that I have made a LOT of suggestions on here (some of which have met with support, others with criticism ... which is perfectly okay ) and there are others that have given really good ideas as well. This would prevent the Wish List forum from being overrun and would allow us to get pros and cons. Posts on these forums could be limited to implementation formats, etc.

Granted, while I dread the thought of another "event-style" process going on within Township as this thread has led to, I would still be interested in seeing it and, knowing me, participating.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Will9455Nikki View Post

Granted, while I dread the thought of another "event-style" process going on within Township as this thread has led to, I would still be interested in seeing it and, knowing me, participating.
    Lol, I know what you mean, but it wouldn't have to be a lot of work. It could be a small amount of something daily or a bit of a larger amount weekly.

Just think we could supply the pottery class with modeling clay and they could reward us with a new decoration they made.
    Peeps Town
    Grin&Win ~ #KY8JKD
    Level ~ 117 Zoo ~ 165

Quote Originally Posted by smile85 View Post
    Lol, I know what you mean, but it wouldn't have to be a lot of work. It could be a small amount of something daily or a bit of a larger amount weekly.

Just think we could supply the pottery class with modeling clay and they could reward us with a new decoration they made.
    Quit trying to suck me in even further!!!!

People and their darned bloody good ideas. *grumble* *grumble*