Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Co op management

Co op management

Bit frustrating to talk to co op and not even know if anyone else is logged in.

Also would be nice for the leader and officers to know the last time a co op member had last logged in. If the player has not logged in in the last 5 days and a race is about to start a decision may be need to be made to kick them so as not to have an absent player for the race. ...

Which could lead to another option of leader and co leaders to be able to set other players race status. Make it so they can be kicked out of the race but not the coop before a race starts.....

Green against their name would help to show who is online.

Similar to what is used on this website.

No, sorry. I would not want this. There are many times I just want to be in my town without participating in chat. My reasons are personal and I wouldn't want anyone in my co op to know how often I'm on. Nor would I want to have to explain why I'm on township but not in chat. There is an easy fix for your problem, Playtrix needs to change the default from racing to not racing.
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

they have it when you un check regatta

The timestamp of a member would be nice for managing the koop. Please do this for us Leaders. Hope you will implement this. The green mark if someone is online its not needed. We have a lot of members, they never talk in chat but are still active.

Quote Originally Posted by Renay46 View Post
    they have it when you un check regatta
    But the default is racing, and as I read the "sugestion" it should be not racing, som members should active choose to be a part of the next race (and get prices) ....

I think this would be a great update, as you use a lot of time to remind members to change to not racing before start, which some of them don't and you're then put in a race against others with the same number of participants withóut the full team actually participating
    Town: Welltown Beach - Co-op: Happy Go Lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Welltown Beach View Post
    But the default is racing, and as I read the "sugestion" it should be not racing, som members should active choose to be a part of the next race (and get prices) ....

I think this would be a great update, as you use a lot of time to remind members to change to not racing before start, which some of them don't and you're then put in a race against others with the same number of participants withóut the full team actually participating
    This is something that a lot of members have experienced. It will be interesting to see if anything changes in the future.

Strongly second this request!

If i choose not to do regatta it will be set to yes for the next regatta again? I thougt it will be off until I will switch it back to "yes"!

Hi there. As far as I understand it, the participation status is reset to active after each regatta. If it has changed, please can someone comment