Thread: Dire need of Music Change!!!

Dire need of Music Change!!!

I think it would be great if we could add our own personal music to each aquariums themes or to just what we enjoy listening to. Maybe even a new contest; who can create the best aquarium theme music!? Yes, no, maybe so!!???

Hi there! That's a very interesting idea! However, I'm not sure that we'll be able to implement it We're going to add a couple of new tunes to our upcoming update though Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyuba Mashkarina View Post
    Hi there! That's a very interesting idea! However, I'm not sure that we'll be able to implement it We're going to add a couple of new tunes to our upcoming update though Stay tuned!
    Lyuba, just want to give you a "praise" today. I see you on here quite a bit, and appreciate you taking the time. Also, just got to say, I love Fishdom. Fishdom has been around a long time. I enjoy the additions you guys have added (the chest, submarine, collecting the pearls, etc.). Fishdom may be the first child of Playrix (not sure), but you guys are certainly not the "step child," and I find the consistency of this game refreshing. So great job!