Thread: change the look of the doc

change the look of the doc

Image-1.jpg

I hope you can see the picture I have selected.

I have played the game over 820 levels and I have never had an problem with the design but of some reason I get realy upset of this. In the area "the doc" day 2 you get the mission "make the doc safer" and then you do the mission, it builds the things on the picture. I understand why the thing in green exists and I agree safty is important but the things in red are just dumb. For the fist it dousnt look good or fitt in with the area. secondly It is a private garden so why do you need to make a sign for no swiming or park here, its like if I would put a sign in my backgard "keep of the grass" there is no point of that because no one is allowed in my backgard. so I think its ugly and unnecessary, so pls remove the things in the red or make us player get three options so I have the option to not have it.

Am I the only one who thinks this chould be change, pls let me know if you also want them to change it. If you are an moderator pls let me know if this could be possible. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phn View Post
    Image-1.jpg

I hope you can see the picture I have selected.

I have played the game over 820 levels and I have never had an problem with the design but of some reason I get realy upset of this. In the area "the doc" day 2 you get the mission "make the doc safer" and then you do the mission, it builds the things on the picture. I understand why the thing in green exists and I agree safty is important but the things in red are just dumb. For the fist it dousnt look good or fitt in with the area. secondly It is a private garden so why do you need to make a sign for no swiming or park here, its like if I would put a sign in my backgard "keep of the grass" there is no point of that because no one is allowed in my backgard. so I think its ugly and unnecessary, so pls remove the things in the red or make us player get three options so I have the option to not have it.

Am I the only one who thinks this chould be change, pls let me know if you also want them to change it. If you are an moderator pls let me know if this could be possible. Thanks
    I like this idea I'm just starting this area and was wondering why we didn't have as much choice on what it looks like.