Thread: What i saw new at the zoo

What i saw new at the zoo

I was just looking at the board to see what the hot items were, it now displays how much time is left for that particular hot item! Just click on the hot item and it will display how much time is left. I haven't seen this before, maybe it has been there for a while but it's the first I've noticed it.
    I know I had seen a question somewhere here in the forums asking if there was somewhere to know how long something was a going to be a hot item.
    Well this shows that the devs do see our questions and if they can will do something
    Thank you devs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bluedaffodils View Post
    I was just looking at the board to see what the hot items were, it now displays how much time is left for that particular hot item! Just click on the hot item and it will display how much time is left. I haven't seen this before, maybe it has been there for a while but it's the first I've noticed it.
    I know I had seen a question somewhere here in the forums asking if there was somewhere to know how long something was a going to be a hot item.
    Well this shows that the devs do see our questions and if they can will do something
    Thank you devs.
    I have to say that I find this function really helpful as, depending on my priorities, I can select the best fit items at the right time.

Is that new? I hadn't realised as I didn't do much In the zoo before. It certainly is useful.
    Platform: iOS (iPad/iPhone)
    Town Level: 95
    Zoo Level: 22

Having trouble with your game? Check out the in-game help. Or contact support via 'Contact Us' from within the in-game help.
    If you can't get into your game, you can use: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en

Hi everyone

It is not new. On top we have the time left for the list of possible products. Above each product we see how much time is left for this particular product being HOT. This time is the same for every HOT product as they all change at the same time.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

My hot products change at midnight my time. I guess I thought everyone's did.