Thread: Choice of furniture

Lightbulb Choice of furniture

Hi,

Wouldn’t it be a great idea that you could change the furniture when you don’t really like what you first chose? I made a wrong choice in the kitchen and don’t like how it looks now. I play Matchington Mansion too, and there you can change in between your furniture and decoration. Then you can choose what you like best or just redocarate whenever you feel like. The changing could be free or for example 20 coins or so...not too much anyway.

I like the game a lot, I’m playing Gardenscapes too, which is a lot easier and more fair in playing....NOT as difficult as Homescapes! So it would be nice if we got some more moves or more rewards in coins or boosts.

I wish everyone a nice gameplay and lots of luck!

You can already change the furniture, walls, and flooring you choose in Homescapes. All you have to do is hold your finger on the item you want to change and the 3 original choices will pop up. Then you can change it to something else for a few gold coins.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

Thanks Bethany Clark!!! I really didn't know that 😳

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    You can already change the furniture, walls, and flooring you choose in Homescapes. All you have to do is hold your finger on the item you want to change and the 3 original choices will pop up. Then you can change it to something else for a few gold coins.
    I've done this a few times. Mostly when a new piece gets added and I don't like the way the three options pair with what I've already chosen. What's great is that once you purchase something in one style, it doesn't cost you additional coins to change it back.

Quote Originally Posted by seashmore View Post
    I've done this a few times. Mostly when a new piece gets added and I don't like the way the three options pair with what I've already chosen. What's great is that once you purchase something in one style, it doesn't cost you additional coins to change it back.
    This is very good to know!
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015