Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't Collect Duck Feathers

Can't Collect Duck Feathers

Duck feather error
    After I fed them with bagel, after 1 hour duck feather should be able to be collected.
    However even after feather is ready to be collected, only feed messages are comes up and cannot collect...

I already did delete township and re install, reboot mobile as well, but still this error is existing.
    How can I do???

This is how the feeder looks like when the feathers are ready to be collected:

You just need to swipe over the ducks, or tap each duck individually, and the feathers will go to your barn.
    Is that what you see when you get the feed message?

No, that is different from mine, I can see the feed message comes up with man who shows in the left upper side of that screen with arrows toward the bread.
    Please see below screen shot of mine.

Screenshot_20171120-112345.jpg

With this feed message comes up, I cannot collect feathers.

This is not normal. When we feed ducks, there are none at the feeder. When we collect, it is like dreadnought picture. You should send that picture to customer service from within your game. They will have to check what is wrong with your game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Since when do you have that strange duck issue?
    Asking because yesterday I had an odd glitch in the game, when in one of the chicken coops the eggs would pop up again after I had collected them.
    Lasted one day, now all is back to normal. Other members today had similar glitches where crops like sugar would be ready in a minute.
    Obviously something's off a bit with these feeding and planting things.
    Could be your problem will straighten out itself very soon.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 281 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 200

I'm having the same exact problem. Not sure what to do to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Verddi71 View Post
    I'm having the same exact problem. Not sure what to do to fix it.
    You have to report this from within your game. SEE HOW HERE
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thank you. I'll send the support team a message.

Duck Feeder Bug?

Duck feeder says I have feathers to pick up. Try to pick up and it says I need to feed the ducks. Try to feed and it says I have to collect the feathers.
    Any idea what is going on??

Are you tapping your ducks to collect the feathers?