Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't Collect Duck Feathers

Yup! The arrows won't let me collect.

Quote Originally Posted by Bklo33 View Post
    Yup! The arrows won't let me collect.
    Arrows? I don't have any arrows. Can you post a screenshot of said arrows and where they won't let you collect feathers. This is very strange.

Cdosr, see this other thread Another player posted a screenshot of what they get.

Thanks Graylady, I didn't see that other thread.

Looks like it's stuck in "tutorial mode" trying to show you how to operate the Duck Feeder. And it's at the "Feed the Ducks" step but the feeder is in the "Harvest the Feathers" step.

Definitely needs professional help to unstick it. Probably time for a bug report to Playrix Support.

Quote Originally Posted by Verddi71 View Post
    Thank you. I'll send the support team a message.
    Did you ever hear back from support? Did they fix it for you?

Bug reported 5x, just get told to update game. It is updated..getting frustrated.

Hello,

It appears there may be a glitch when prompted to collect feathers from ducks. I'll send this thread to admin to see if they know of anything going on... in the meantime, I would recommend a couple of things:

1. Restart your device and relaunch Township (sometimes a full restart kicks things into gear!)

2. If that doesn't work, consider deleting/reinstalling. (At the very least, go to your respective application store and be sure you've downloaded the latest version of the game!)

Tips for Uninstall/Reinstall

1. Click on your Friends list then Invite Friends. You'll see a six digit friend code. Take a screenshot (this will also have your level and T-Cash amount in the background). This screenshot will help you recover your town with Township Support if anything goes wrong while you troubleshoot.
    2. Connect/verify that your town is connected to your Facebook or other social account. Visit a few friends' towns, etc, to be sure the internet is connected as well.
    3. Delete the app off of all devices.
    4. Check your device's operating system for software updates.
    5. Make sure you have a stable internet connection.

6. Reinstall Township on your devices.
    7. Re-connect the game to your Facebook account.
    8. A window telling you to download the saved game from the server should pop up (or it will do so on its own!) Select Yes and confirm. Your game progress should be transferred.
    3. Finally, send a report to Customer Support from within the game, attaching screenshots of the issue AND explaining what you've already done to try to troubleshoot.

!!! Please be sure to read these tips about contacting Township Support -- keep replying (even to automated messages!) until you get a resolution.

Best of luck! Please report back here to let us know what Support tells you.

Exclamation Сначала соберите пух и перья с уток (bug)

Привет, застряли вот на этом моменте: (см. скриншот)

Что нужно сделать дальше? игра с маркета, без взломов, рутов.

Сообщение "Сначала соберите пух и перья с уток" появляется после перемещения хлеба на тарелку с утками. Тыкали на всех места, на уток, на хлеб, и ничего не происходит. Пробовали ставить игру на другой телефон, с подвязкой прогресса через фейсбук, проблема осталась.

26145693_1915535735429492_1391862368_o.jpg

hi Anna,
    I suggest to (translate and) follow Firenze's post above yours. Nothing can be done here in the forum. Good luck!

Google translate:

Привет Анна,
    Я предлагаю (перевести и) следовать за сообщением Фиренце выше твоего. Здесь ничего нельзя сделать на форуме. Удачи!

Quote Originally Posted by Алла Маликова View Post
    Привет, застряли вот на этом моменте: (см. скриншот)

Что нужно сделать дальше? игра с маркета, без взломов, рутов.

Сообщение "Сначала соберите пух и перья с уток" появляется после перемещения хлеба на тарелку с утками. Тыкали на всех места, на уток, на хлеб, и ничего не происходит. Пробовали ставить игру на другой телефон, с подвязкой прогресса через фейсбук, проблема осталась.

26145693_1915535735429492_1391862368_o.jpg
    Google translate:
    Hi, I'm stuck here at this point: (see screenshot)

What should I do next? game from the market, without burglary, ruths.

The message "First collect the fluff and feathers from the ducks" appears after moving the bread to a plate with ducks. Poking at all places, for ducks, for bread, and nothing happens. We tried to put the game on another phone, with a garter of progress through facebook, the problem remained.

Developers know about this problem? Why does not anyone react?