Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regatta Opt Out?

Have you checked what has happened after this last regatta finished? It shows me who is/isn't currently set to participating in the next regatta which starts tomorrow.

Hey, it says Racing for everyone. I thought it usually said Not Racing for everyone until the race starts. I need to get someone to opt out to see if it changes.

Yes, I think this changed with the latest update. I tested it myself by opting out, then opting back in and it showed the changes.

I have a co-op member who will be away for two weeks. She participated in this week's Ragatta. If she leaves before the end of the Regatta, is it possible for her to collect the rewards and opt out for the next two weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Tessabell16 View Post
    I have a co-op member who will be away for two weeks. She participated in this week's Ragatta. If she leaves before the end of the Regatta, is it possible for her to collect the rewards and opt out for the next two weeks?
    She certainly can set the opt-out now and it will not take effect until this race is over. She will then be "opted-out" until she returns and re-checks the box. Unfortunately, she cannot collect any rewards until the race is over. So if she leaves for the two-week absence and does not use the game on Monday to get her rewards before the next race begins, they will be lost.

How does one opt out?

Go to your setting (cog), click on Additional setings, uncheck Participate in Regatta.