Thread: Planks Of Timber

Planks Of Timber

28 screwdrivers
    23 duct tape
    21 hinges
    ONLY 3 bits of timber.
    How is someone suppose to open and build their zoo if they can’t get the basic items to do so??
    Oh yeh that’s right. Spend money.

Hi, you get the zoo items from filling the baskets in the zoo. You can also find them in the House of Luck, mine, chests etc. You can always sell any excess items that you don't currently need.

For more info on what tools etc are needed, see the wiki link here

It is slow going, some like it, some don't. Either way, good luck!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Timber as you'll find is the rate limiting step for zoo expansion.

Your most reliable and efficient source for timber is selling "hot items" in your zoo shops.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE

To buy a plank costs 10 Tcash. To sell a plank from the barn gives you 40 coins. Where is the fairness of this? If a plank sells for coins why can’t we buy it for coins? Or vice versa why doesn’t a barn sale give you Tcash?

I would love to buy those elusive planks and barn tools from the market with t-cash or coins all the time, but township does not offer them often in the market, and would not show up in the train/plane for planks while less and less in train/plane/zoo for barn tools! It is intentional beyond doubt!

I am currently waiting for 29 planks so I can complete my marten enclosure, I'm in for a long wait!
    But, in an odd way, I rather like waiting and getting excited when I receive a plank. If building was easy , Township would be boring......you could speed through, building everything quickly, then complain there is nothing to do!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

I got the most planks when I take a zoo booster with the start of building. Then constantly fill the hot products in the shops
    Last edited by Macha; 05-14-2018 at 11:44 AM. Reason: words

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    To buy a plank costs 10 Tcash. To sell a plank from the barn gives you 40 coins. Where is the fairness of this? If a plank sells for coins why can’t we buy it for coins? Or vice versa why doesn’t a barn sale give you Tcash?
    The fairness in this is that the same prices apply to everyone. Also the outcry for fairness would be far greater if a 10 Tcash item sold for 100.000 coins.
    Blue trashcan: dumping has no effect on current race, only deducts points from Global score (Global Leaderboard etc.)
    Red trashcan: DON'T USE unless you really wish to lose those points in your race!

Android Township player, township name Vuurvlinderstad
    Coop: De Oranjetompoucen, tag #DEQ8WE