Thread: Collecting Feathers From Duck Feeder

Collecting Feathers From Duck Feeder

Cant collect feather from duck feeder!!

Hi, what exactly is the problem that you are having? When the feathers are ready to be collected, you simply swipe your finger across them, and they will automatically be placed in your barn. Have you fed them? You need to place the food on the feeder then then the ducks will appear. Using banana bread, will give you up to 4 ducks per feeder.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!

Level 153 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 135 - Android 4CP9XT

Also, blue ducks only give white down feathers, green headed duck gives one long blue-green feather.
    Level 153
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

What do you do with the feathers?

Quote Originally Posted by Madison TJ View Post
    Hey Madison, feathers come into play after you can build the first duck feeder at level 48.

Colourful feathers (blue) are used to make:
    Tyrolean Hats at the Tailor Shop
    Feather Earrings in the Jewelry Store
    Pan Flutes in the Music Factory

Down feathers (white) are used to make:
    Shuttlecocks in the Plastic Factory
    Warm Boots in the Shoe Factory
    Pillows, Parkas & Quilts in the Down Factory
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison TJ View Post
    Besides the good stuff Bess mentioned, Feeding the Ducks counts during the "Feed the Animals" Regatta Task.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Besides the good stuff Bess mentioned, Feeding the Ducks counts during the "Feed the Animals" Regatta Task.
    Good point well made, Charlie - that's easy to forget or not realise.

There are regatta tasks of harvesting both kinds of feathers too, Madison.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

How does this apply to harvesting tasks? I tried a tree grow and harvest. Only needed a few. But when I planted and harvested it only counted as one. Even though I planted 10 squares of trees? How does it count?

Quote Originally Posted by Lalaplay View Post
    How does this apply to harvesting tasks? I tried a tree grow and harvest. Only needed a few. But when I planted and harvested it only counted as one. Even though I planted 10 squares of trees? How does it count?
    There are two crop boosters. The green one (Super Harvest) harvests double the amount of crops. So, if you used this one when you planted your 10 trees, you should have ended up with 20. The other booster is purple (Rich Fields) and enables crops to grow 40% faster. Using both boosters will enable you to grow crops more quickly and with double the harvest.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!

Level 153 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 135 - Android 4CP9XT