Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are The Thought Clouds Of Any Importance?

Are The Thought Clouds Of Any Importance?

Not the most important of questions, I was just curious. Are the speech bubbles anything to do with the way you play the game?
    Sometimes they say that there should be more decorations, or sometimes they say that the roads are perfect. If I add more decoration, will I get different speech bubbles?
    Last edited by Normie; 10-09-2017 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Not the most important of questions, I was just curious. Are the speech bubbles anything to do with the way you play the game?
    Sometimes they say that there should be more decorations, or sometimes they say that the roads are perfect. If I add more decoration, will I get different speech bubbles?
    They are definitely related to what's happening in your town.
    When a new factory becomes available, and you don't purchase it that very second, the bubbles start saying "how i wish i can buy jewelry" or something along those lines. I didn't build the jewelry factory, and i see those a lot. Nothing about the other factories though.
    Before i added some roads, it was mentioned how great it will be if new roads were built and so on...
    Maybe they're meant to serve as reminders, or incentives on what area to focus next.

I find them rude, in the main. So demanding! Though they do compliment me regularly on my roads..

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I find them rude, in the main. So demanding! Though they do compliment me regularly on my roads..
    They give 3xp. I don't read them, just hit them

Clicking on them will give you xp, 3 or 4, or some minimal number. With a fully developed town, all I get are compliments and XP!

Thank you. I get the factory complaints. I get them complaining about the lack of greenery. My roads are perfect and I have trouble fitting trees and flowers in.

They are rude when I don't expand the town lol.

They are also pushing for decorations (i have no decorations at this point).

I don't mind the reminder aspect, they don't interfere with the game and I grab my little xp they give. They are very worried about me not having a bank but I just explain about the global banking crisis and it soon puts them to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post
    I don't mind the reminder aspect, they don't interfere with the game and I grab my little xp they give. They are very worried about me not having a bank but I just explain about the global banking crisis and it soon puts them to sleep.
    lol, well explained! and exactly! a nicely meant extra income :-)

I have all CBs, but not all factories, so they are longing for those - kitchenware, of all things (what one would wish for in RL, I mean), lol, and something else I forgot.

I get the one about the "newly redesigned Mint" - which caught me off guard. Did they redo the Mint? Don't think so. Think it is still a waste of money to build it, so I don't and I won't. Which means I continue to get the same frikken thought cloud all the time. LOL