Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Week Event: General Questions & Opinions

Sweet Week Event: General Questions & Opinions

Is it just me? I think it is real cute, and as far as I can remember (could be wrong here), don't believe we have ever seen our little townies getting "set-up" for an Event. When it got close to our Event, I would always look for them fixing the road, that was my clue that it was near.

FullSizeRender 21.jpg

FullSizeRender 22.jpg

NEW: Since it is stating the Event the way it is, and I see nothing in my factories to bake (normally we get those items early to start preparing), I am going to start growing strawberries, etc., and "hoarding" milk, eggs, sugar, etc.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 11-09-2017 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Added New
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Early start, Kim

Looking forward to the event (won the restaurant event, loooved it) and thanks for the idea of preparing some goods beforehand!

Quote Originally Posted by Faye View Post
    Early start, Kim

Looking forward to the event (won the restaurant event, loooved it) and thanks for the idea of preparing some goods beforehand!
    LOL, it is early, you know I am nuts . Is my memory serving me? I do not remember seeing them ever "setting up."

NEW: Thanks Faye, you are most likely correct
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 11-09-2017 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Added New
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Hmm, I think I saw them before - but maybe my memory is messing up. Definitely need further investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    LOL, it is early, you know I am nuts . Is my memory serving me? I do not remember seeing them ever "setting up."
    They're always setting up, putting up banners and such. Your memory is fine

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Well I was quite surprised by this announcement. Never seen something like that before, and almost a day ahead.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 276 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 189

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Well I was quite surprised by this announcement. Never seen something like that before, and almost a day ahead.
    It was the same for the last few events, here you can see the announcement for the halloween event ( ~3days in advance! - even more surprising ).
    I wonder if the players with no update yet will still get some heads up (especially the ones that don't visit the forum/fb and have no idea what's coming)
    Last edited by dreadnought; 11-09-2017 at 11:56 PM.

With no update yet, kindle players are receiving the event information via co op, facebook and the forum. If someone isn't involved in any of those platforms, then they will have a shock once update is available
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    It was the same for the last few events, here you can see the announcement for the halloween event ( ~3days in advance! - even more surprising ).
    I wonder if the players with no update yet will still get some heads up (especially the ones that don't visit the forum/fb and have no idea what's coming)
    Ah, ok, this one I've seen ... but not in advance, only after the event had started. On both my devices, Kindle and Android.
    Today, this was the first time I saw something about the event beforehand.
    And yes, no update on Kindle still, so we will be just thrown into it there.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 276 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 189

At least 4 of the prizes (decor) , are repeat decor that I already have, a little disappointed. I am referring to the baking event.