Thread: 125 impossible

125 impossible

I’ve been on this level for like a month now and I’ve tried every combo possible. It is impossible without paying money. Any advice? And please don’t say try Youtube cause it’s never the same. I’m really thinking of deleting this game!!

Hi Cory, and welcome to the Forum. Under Home Tips and Tricks check here you will find some help. You will see many great tips in that area. Good luck
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Hi Cory

See this thread about level 125

Check the video link and, if it is not the same board, make a screenshot of yours to show us.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

It’s the same board but those videos are useless. Thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Cory

See this thread about level 125

Check the video link and, if it is not the same board, make a screenshot of yours to show us.
    Thanks Graylad for showing me that I need to do my Link as "level and #" instead of doing "here." Usually I do not give much help on this side of the Forum, I am always the one "looking for help" (lol)
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Thanks Graylad for showing me that I need to do my Link as "level and #" instead of doing "here." Usually I do not give much help on this side of the Forum, I am always the one "looking for help" (lol)

Sorry, my bad. I thought you were just pointing for the section, not that specific level thread. Did not check your link ;(
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    It’s the same board but those videos are useless. Thanks anyway
    Sorry then. When I am stuck on a level, I look at all the videos I can find to see how they attack the board. What combo they use/seem the most efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Sorry, my bad. I thought you were just pointing for the section, not that specific level thread. Did not check your link ;(
    LOL, one of the reasons I adore you so! I thought it was a "polite" way to show me the "correct way" . Cory, so sorry it did not help. For me I have to watch the video over and over sometimes. I would be lost without that info, and when I am having trouble, rush to this Forum to see if anyone is talking about that particular level. Hope you "master" it soon

I’ve looked at all those videos and I’ve tried all the different combos to no avail. I like this game a lot but being stuck on 1 level for almost a month is kinda a game over for me. Thanks anyway