Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smooth Sailing-Co op seeks regatta pros:)

Smooth Sailing-Co op seeks regatta pros:)

Hi township forum!

First I want to thank all of you that have posted to this forum and provided advice. Turning here for answers and advice has helped me progress in the game quickly and prevented much frustration. Also, congrats to everyone on completing their first regatta! It sounds like it was a learning experience for us all.

The co op I was in ended up carrying a lot of dead weight in the first regatta and as a active player I was disappointed with our showing, so I made my own called Smooth Sailing. We are looking for active players, and are currently open to players lvl 25 and up. We ask that you uncheck participate in regattas if you aren't going to be able to give it your all that week.

My township is currently lvl 37 and moving up quickly. I am 30 years old, married, from the U.S. and have a job that allows me to check my phone quite frequently. I have been part of leadership/management of in game cooperatives before and hope to find friends and regatta success within township soon.

I look forward to meeting some of you!

Jessie

UPDATE:
    We are now 14 members strong and looking at first place again. We would love to have a few more members for next week as we will be losing a few who aren't up to the added tasks the higher leagues require. All of our members are elder so that you can invite your friends to join and drop tasks if need be. We are international and have players on at all hours, but use English in chat. Once we get settled we will be raising the req level and transitioning to request only, but feel free to drop by and say hi anytime!
    Last edited by Jessie Bustin; 08-05-2016 at 08:48 PM.

Hi Jessie thanks for your message but I'll hang in here for abit longer! You are welcome to come join me though! My co op name is Baynards not Kaihikatea lol. Cheers.

Hi jessie. How about looking for an active co-op and help us win the race?

My co-op is about a week old, and active players from my previous co-op plus my helpful friends gathered to help each other.

We were first in wooden league and still running first in the copper league. Everyone is very helpful, chatty and fun!

We have players from different timezones, we always have players around to help you if you need anything.

Everyone is so eager to help and win the regatta. Swing by my co-op and see it yourself!

You can search for Happyville, your friendly neighborhood with a green clover sign.

Or add me 69E3XA

Waiting for active daily player,,

Looking for active regatta players. Helping Hands is the name and our logo is the paw print, our color is brown. We have been active since day one of the coops. We have three openings. We came in first place the first race and currently 4th place with only half our coop participating . We have a great time and lend a "Helping Hand" to those in need... Come join our coop... You will be welcomed with open arms . Leekville is the leader , maybe helpful because there are more than one coop with the name Helping Hands....
    Krystal from Alabama
    Town Ship since April' 2016

Thank you for the offers everyone, but as I clearly stated I am looking for members not a new co op. We are off to an amazing start in our first regatta with 8 members, and 2 more have joined since. We are in first place by well over 1000 points! I will post screenshots at the end of the race. Please do not use this thread to advertise your own co op, simply make your own

Hi again all! We won our first regatta and will be racing with 11 members this week. Please feel free to join us in Smooth Sailing if you are looking for an active regatta clan!

P.S. Is it possible to easily add images to this forum?

Hi mate. I will keep you in mind if anything goes wrong with my current co op, you sound like a solid player.

I'm not sure why others are asking you to join there co op when you are clearly seeking members to join yours.

You can join us , Italians, in the coop le sbandate di Township. We arrived 2nd in the first regatta and 3rd in the second

Hi Fluffy! Thank you for the compliment, and good luck in this week's regatta!

Rosita, I have stated twice now that I am not looking for a co op. Thanks for the invite but please do not promote other co ops on this thread.

We are in third at the moment in our second regatta but should be jumping up to 2nd and then 1st later today!

UPDATE:
    We are now 14 members strong and looking at first place again. We would love to have a few more members for next week as we will be losing a few who aren't up to the added tasks the higher leagues require. All of our members are elder so that you can invite your friends to join and drop tasks if need be. We are international and have players on at all hours, but use English in chat. Once we get settled we will be raising the req level and transitioning to request only, but feel free to drop by and say hi anytime!
    Jessie

Town: Jville
    Level: 44
    Zoo Level: 6
    Co op: Smooth Sailing, 3 1st place regatta finishes