Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Impossible last buoy!

Impossible last buoy!

Anyone else notice that the last buoy is impossible to achieve? In the race ending today, the last buoy is set at 4910...if all three of us in my co-op do all 12 tasks at the maximum of 135 each, we get 4860 points.

Jane

In what league are you? Are you counting the extra task?

Steel has 11 basic tasks, silver has 13.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Interesting. Racers in my co op have always gone far past the last buoy. Has everyone in your co op opted out?
    Township name: Bluewater Bay
    Township Level: 90
    Co-op: Beyond the Sea
    Zoo level 18
    iPad

Same thing for us Laurel. We reach the last buoy long before the end.

Jane, did you loose some players after the beginning? Or did some decided to opt out after the start?

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

There are 8 buoys in the silver league if that helps.........
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

We are a co-op of 3...and we all do the maximum, currently in steel league this race. We were given 11 tasks, plus one for 10T. I dump all tasks under 130 for maximum point earning. And still, with everyone doing all 11+1 tasks at over 130 points each, the most we can possibly earn is 4860 points (36x135). And the last buoy is rated at 4910.

Seriously, are we the only co-op this is happening to?

Jane

Check how many players the coops you are competing against have. I just realise that in my race, some coops only have 10 players while others have 13 running. So far 6 out of 12 coops reached the last buoy with 1 or 2 more that can reach it today. Even then, the last buoy was set at 12,500 so 10 players could do it.

You can always send a report and ask for some explanations.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Jane

Check how many players the coops you are competing against have. I just realise that in my race, some coops only have 10 players while others have 13 running. So far 6 out of 12 coops reached the last buoy with 1 or 2 more that can reach it today. Even then, the last buoy was set at 12,500 so 10 players could do it.

You can always send a report and ask for some explanations.
    Graylady, all the co-ops in our race have 3 players racing like us...HOWEVER, one (and only one) co-op has four members but only three are racing (the fourth says 'not racing'). Doesn't seem like that should be a factor.

Jane

I would report the situation then.

During the second regatta I had a similar situation. There were 8 racing members racing against co ops that all had 8 members. While our last buoy was reachable the last box of prizes was not. While growing to a full co op of 30 since then we have not run across an impossible goal again. I was wondering if the goals are set up for groups of regatta sizes instead of for each regatta size. For example maybe regattas with 1-2 people have one set of goals instead of the 1 player and 2 player co ops having different goals. Just an idea.

I did notice that the goals grow as the co op grows all though as a percentage of possible points the last buoy seems to be getting easier to reach. I wish I had kept screens shots as our co op grew!
    Jessie

Town: Jville
    Level: 44
    Zoo Level: 6
    Co op: Smooth Sailing, 3 1st place regatta finishes