Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: Just Some Basic Questions

Quote Originally Posted by jcbs24 View Post
    Hello everyone! I tried to do a search for my question but couldn't find anything. I have the neighborhood store, pizza shop and in a few hours the city market. My question is when I click say on the pizza shop nothing happens. Same for the neighborhood store. I thought we could make pizza there. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the help.
    Hi

You do nothing wrong. The community buildings do nothing, only the factories make products. The community buildings are there only to increase the allowed population and give you the autorization to build houses. The pizza are made in the bakery.

Oopsss sorry Nana
    Last edited by Graylady; 05-17-2016 at 11:44 PM.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Valerie Hininger
    I didn't read this whole thread but in case it wasn't mentioned because I saw the post about annoying your friends...
    You can change your FB settings so noone sees anything you do on Township or only selected people.
    My notifications/township post settings are set to "only me".
    Also, I created a list and add all my township friends to that so if I want to post only to them, I switch my target audience to "Town" and they are the only one's that see my post.
    Hiding the game is easy.

ETA:
    How to keep people from seeing all the "Valerie made friends with Jack" posts:

Go to your profile page and click the “Activity Log” button (near your cover photo)
    In the left sidebar, choose the “Friends” section (you may need to click the “MORE” link to see it)
    At the top right of the friends section, you’ll see a box — click it.
    In that popup, uncheck the “New Friend Reports” checkbox.
    Last edited by Valerie Hininger; 05-18-2016 at 05:53 AM.

Grandma
    Hi Everyone,
    I am New to Township and have only been playing for 4 days.
    I have a question i have reached my cap population how can i increase it? I am unable to buy anymore houses which i thought that increased it but i guess it didnt. If anyone can give me some help I would really appreciate it.
    Thank You in advance.
    Darlene

Tassie
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I am New to Township and have only been playing for 4 days.
    I have a question i have reached my cap population how can i increase it? I am unable to buy anymore houses which i thought that increased it but i guess it didnt. If anyone can give me some help I would really appreciate it.
    Thank You in advance.
    Darlene
    Welcome Darlene

You need to build community buildings to increase the population cap ( ie maximum population ) you can have. You then buy houses to increase your population.

The numbers in the top left show your current population and your population cap.

I hope this is clear.

This is great info Valerie. Thank you for posting!

Y cant i go back to my orginal town wen i download it to another device

Quote Originally Posted by tarn_big_bird@outlook.com View Post
    Y cant i go back to my orginal town wen i download it to another device
    Hi

If your new device is not on the same OS, that could be the problem. In your game, click on the cog/gear -Help and Support - Loss of progress - How to transfer my game. See if the instructions there will help you or explain why you can't. In need of help, you have to contact customer service from there too.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix