Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 419

Thread: Just Some Basic Questions

  1. #11
    scramm
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfctOne View Post
    when i think of how much money i will need my head spins. lol

    i am moving along at a decent pace, but stay broke. lol.. so i am trying hard to only send out my trains but takes forever doing that. i am trying to get up 1k again to buy my 2nd train. I used the money instead to buy the market and so far have not used it yet. lol well at least i do have it when i need it. ok.. back to trains and trying to fill orders. so far my biggest orders are just bout 120.00 coins... i know they get better when i level more, but i want money now. and wont tell you i fell into the trap of the T-cash... i didnt realize i hit the button for them when i was trying to close screens.. i have gone from 12 to a meager 3. i thought i was going to cry when i saw that, but you live and learn.
    First I would like to say that greylady, 200k woooooow I wish I had that much saved and when you say 200k you mean 200000 right? Cause that's awesome. I for one have not invested in a second sheep farm don't need one I just always jeep at least 5 things of wool in my stock at all times and I find I'm okay there. However I have also invested in two feed mills. One is always full of cow feed ( I have three sheds so need aloy of cowbfeed...) And the other feed mill is always evenly stocked with sheep and chicken feed. So far this way has worked wonders for me.... (So all in all, I have 3 cowsheds, 2 chicken coops, 1 sheep shed, and 2 fully upgraded feed mills.) Also my wallet is currently bouncing around at 35 to 40k at all times however as for what perfect said about the market.... Here's how I use it. Right now let's say that your mist valued item at your level would be a jacket... (This is just an example) say the market has a jacket up for sale at 200 coins... That's bad price don't buy that, now next time it refreshes let's say it has a stack of 3jackets for 200 coins, that's an awesome deal get it. I use the market as a way of getting items for SUPER cheap meaning I don't pay for the high priced items. Also I don't bother to buy the plastic factory and the rubber factory I have bee. Able to use the market to get all those items and because I'm a cheap sob I of course only buy them if I get a good deal on it. The way I value items is like this... If the item takes a long time to make it has a very high value ( the higher the time the higher the value) i generally won't pay more than 100to150 per item that takes a long time to make. Now as for growing things this us a very area for me. Still say the longer it takes to grow the more valuable the item is, however for example I can get from my market at this very moment a stack of silk (12) for 575... Okay that's a good price... But I don't want to clog up my storage with that much silk, no need to also I preferred yo have 5 things of silk in my storage at all times and I currently do so there fore I don't need to buy that from the market...

    Sorry this post didn't make a great deal of sense nor was it very informative, for some reason when I woke up today I just really wanted to see if there was a new post on this subject ( which there was ) and I'm still half asleep lol but happy farming people!!!

  2. #12
    Hi Scramm

    Right now I'm up to 257,000 coins. With nothing left to buy... So I buy a lot at the market, whatever the price at that point. Sometimes, it's limitation of my Barn that cause problems. Right now the market offers me 22 cacao for 539 which is good but I already have 23 of them and my barn is 85% full. I may let that offer go unless one of my next train ask for some cacao and depleted my reserve.

    To keep maximum space in my barn I sell right away every building material I receive by trains. I keep the barn's update material and the lot's extension tools for the next game update. I'll start gathering building material after the next update.

    Like you, I have the 2 Feed mills. One for the cow, the other one for the Chicken and the Sheep. This work perfectly for me too.

    Graylady
    Level 55

  3. #13
    scramm
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Scramm

    Right now I'm up to 257,000 coins. With nothing left to buy... So I buy a lot at the market, whatever the price at that point. Sometimes, it's limitation of my Barn that cause problems. Right now the market offers me 22 cacao for 539 which is good but I already have 23 of them and my barn is 85% full. I may let that offer go unless one of my next train ask for some cacao and depleted my reserve.

    To keep maximum space in my barn I sell right away every building material I receive by trains. I keep the barn's update material and the lot's extension tools for the next game update. I'll start gathering building material after the next update.

    Like you, I have the 2 Feed mills. One for the cow, the other one for the Chicken and the Sheep. This work perfectly for me too.

    Graylady
    Level 55
    See now I'm only level 36 or 37 or some level that is comparison to your level means absolutely nothing haha however that makes thing a lot more clear to me I now understand why you have so much saved up... If I was in the same level area as you I feel confident enough to say I would have the same amount built up too but that is impressive still none the less. Also in your position it makes sense to buy whatever the market has that is of use to you.

    Perfect one if your gonna follow anyone's advice I'd follow hers as she has experienced the game to its fullest potential as I do believe that 55 is the highest level. However some of my info will be useful to you when your closer to my level...

    Aside from all that I think I've been doing things wrong as it seems people have been progressing faster than me...

  4. #14
    PerfctOne
    Guest
    Graylady and Scramm - ty both for all the help and ideas. All I have to say is WOW!!!! Graylady , gratz on 55. Scramm - I am looking into combining the advice from you both. Perfect example is the refusing/deleting of low orders.. I did not know I could do that. I had been making every order that I could. I now know to be more conscious of the cost of the things I get from the market.

    Graylady - do you sell your building materials because you have built everything by your level? Like Scramm said, they did not build some buildings because they have a bee ( not sure what the will do for me but I will when the time comes.. or should i say when the level comes). I know it is strategy and I think I am doing ok, I am now level 16. slow going, but i am doing ok.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfctOne View Post
    Graylady - do you sell your building materials because you have built everything by your level? Like Scramm said, they did not build some buildings because they have a bee ( not sure what the will do for me but I will when the time comes.. or should i say when the level comes). I know it is strategy and I think I am doing ok, I am now level 16. slow going, but i am doing ok.
    Hi PerfectOne

    That is correct. I don't have anything left to build that needs building materials. But I do need the space in my barn for other stuff LOL

    Right now, all my lots are bought and developped, all the factories are build, all the community buildings are bought and finished, all the houses are build and I have all the fields available so far. Actually, thinking about it, I could always build the 3rd cowshed but I don't really need it. Maybe later in the game.

    They announce a Jewelry Store coming soon so I expect to spend some money after the next upgrade.

    Graylady
    Level 55

  6. #16
    PerfctOne
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi PerfectOne

    That is correct. I don't have anything left to build that needs building materials. But I do need the space in my barn for other stuff LOL

    Right now, all my lots are bought and developped, all the factories are build, all the community buildings are bought and finished, all the houses are build and I have all the fields available so far. Actually, thinking about it, I could always build the 3rd cowshed but I don't really need it. Maybe later in the game.

    They announce a Jewelry Store coming soon so I expect to spend some money after the next upgrade.

    Graylady
    Level 55
    I am nervous now about them adding new buildings, heck I think about the ones that I can't get yet and look at the money needed and want to faint. lol.. but I figure if I just take it easy and keep planning I should be ok. i just may be your first customer in your jewelry store though, heck i want to move to your town. lol

  7. #17
    scramm
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfctOne View Post
    Graylady and Scramm - ty both for all the help and ideas. All I have to say is WOW!!!! Graylady , gratz on 55. Scramm - I am looking into combining the advice from you both. Perfect example is the refusing/deleting of low orders.. I did not know I could do that. I had been making every order that I could. I now know to be more conscious of the cost of the things I get from the market.

    Graylady - do you sell your building materials because you have built everything by your level? Like Scramm said, they did not build some buildings because they have a bee ( not sure what the will do for me but I will when the time comes.. or should i say when the level comes). I know it is strategy and I think I am doing ok, I am now level 16. slow going, but i am doing ok.
    At your level do not sell off your building materials as you will always need them... Just keep a certain amount in there at all times. I for one at my level keep no more than 30 of the white slabs of concrete or drywall w.e they are, no more than 25 of the glass and as for the bricks I find they are hard to come by but have never gotten the chance to have more than 20 in my barn at all tomes as whenever I do get that many in there, I usually have a building to complete lol

  8. #18
    Good advice Scramm.

    Another thing about the Community buildings : they take longer and longer to build. Don't wait to have all the building material before buying them. Once they start the building process you will have time to receive more trains with material onboard.

    Graylady
    Level 55 near 56

  9. #19
    PerfctOne
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Good advice Scramm.

    Another thing about the Community buildings : they take longer and longer to build. Don't wait to have all the building material before buying them. Once they start the building process you will have time to receive more trains with material onboard.

    Graylady
    Level 55 near 56

    wow.. you read my mind. i just started building 3 community bldgs cuz i had the money right now.. dont have all the resources but i figure i should by the time they are ready. only wish the factories were a bit more reasonably priced as the community bldgs.

  10. #20
    scramm
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfctOne View Post
    wow.. you read my mind. i just started building 3 community bldgs cuz i had the money right now.. dont have all the resources but i figure i should by the time they are ready. only wish the factories were a bit more reasonably priced as the community bldgs.
    Yah everyone's on the same boat there we all hate the prices of factories, I feel bad for greylady shes bought em all and I'm pretty sure they are working on a solution to come up with better prices or making more money quicker lol not sure when they will add the update but Olga has said they have looked into a solution for that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •