Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Some Basic Questions

PerfctOne

Just Some Basic Questions

Hello to all the players and to the admins here.

I am new to Township but love it beyond belief!! I play on my Kindle Fire. I am attempting to try to figure out how to add my friends from Amazon GameCircle to my friends ingame, if any mods/devs/admins can help please check out the post and all help is appreciated.

We did find out that we can add Friends to our Amazon GameCircle, now we are just trying to put them into the game, so thanx in advance for any tips/suggestions or help that is provided.. the link to the post I made is:

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....=2149#post2149

I am certain that this has been asked before but since I am new please do not get upset by my asking these few questions. I have tried to find answers but only end up with more questions.

1 - We have the ability to add friends to our game, which is awesome!! But why can we only gift 3 of our friends in a 24hour period? At least if it was gifting 3 different friends every 12hours that would be better.

2 - Do we really do anything or serve a purpose when we go to our friends land? Or are we just looking to see how incredible their Township is?

3 - I like to plan ahead, so I was looking at the costs of some of the upcoming buildings/factories/(i forget what they are called but places like the Post Office) and they are so very expensive! I know I can plant wheat for free and sell it but is there another way to generate the kind of revenue we would need to make all those purchases?

4 - Is there possibly a wiki or a player made Game Guide for the Mobile edition of the game?

Thnx for taking the time to read this and hopefully to answer my questions.
    Last edited by PerfctOne; 05-28-2014 at 08:47 PM.

scramm
    1. You can only gift 3 things because that's the way they have it programmed...
    2. No purpose served as far as I'm concerned it is a waste of time. I have 0 friends added and have had no trouble progressing in the game.
    3. Planning ahead is the best way to go... However the only way to make any money is by filling orders, at a low level the payouts are absolutely garbage and this issue has been complained about a ton of times and still nothing has been done about it. The beat way to go about making good mood ey would be to get very picky about what orders you fill and what items they require. The lowest amount I'll accept for an order is 450-500 coins for an order. If you don't like the payout cancel that order and wait the 30 mins for a new one to come up. Also yes the factories and buildings cost way too much this has also been addressed many times by many players and nothing has changed same with the wait times on trains, as you progress the time they take to come back gets longer which is absolutely dumb and totally pisses me off why would I wish to level up if its only gonna take me longer to get those trains.
    4. Nope. No player made wiki and what not, there really is no need for such a thing, this game changes based off the way you play....

Edit: only way to add players is by adding through Facebook as kindle uses android os there is no other way to add friends. If you were using iOS you can use game center but kindle uses android so therefore the only way to add friends is by annoying your friends on Facebook and filling your wall up with useless township posts.... Yay, (n) I know it sucks but its life, they have much bigger issues to fix rather than adding friends as that is a waste of time. They need to fix the economy of the game first because the prices of things are just garbage and almost too the point where I no longer want to waste time on the game but sadly I am addicted to township so I have to whack my head against the wall everyday when I go to buy new buildings and my jaw drops at the stupid price they have made these buildings cost
    Last edited by scramm; 05-29-2014 at 05:01 AM.

Hi

I'm not on kindle or Facebook so I can't help you with the friends concept.

The Community buildings not only cost more and more money as you get along, they take more and more buildings materials too. This is a slow down too. No real way to accelerate things as it depends on what your receive on the trains.

As for generating money faster when you begin I found that cookies in the Bakery are the best ! For that, I would suggest buying the second chicken coop as fast as possible.

I agree with Scramm. Don't accept every order that show up. Some are not worth it at all. I don't accept order below 300 and I don't accept order that consist mainly of dairy products (like 5 butters or 8 cheese or 2 frozen yogourt) as we need a lot of these for the trains and other orders. We definitely would need a second Dairy Factory !

Have fun

Graylady

PerfctOne
    Wow!!! Thnx Scramm and Graylady for the information, it helps a lot.

Since I am only like level 8 I think or somewhere in that area, I am assuming you two are higher than that.... so what happens when you gift friends or friends visit your lands - do you get more money, better gifts or able to gift more than 3 in 24hours?

As far as the fb friend thing, I do not worry bout that. I have all my game friends in their own groups and so that only the pertinent people see the updates, invites or what nots.

thnx again for answering. hope i can be of assistance to you someday.

scramm
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi

I'm not on kindle or Facebook so I can't help you with the friends concept.

The Community buildings not only cost more and more money as you get along, they take more and more buildings materials too. This is a slow down too. No real way to accelerate things as it depends on what your receive on the trains.

As for generating money faster when you begin I found that cookies in the Bakery are the best ! For that, I would suggest buying the second chicken coop as fast as possible.

I agree with Scramm. Don't accept every order that show up. Some are not worth it at all. I don't accept order below 300 and I don't accept order that consist mainly of dairy products (like 5 butters or 8 cheese or 2 frozen yogourt) as we need a lot of these for the trains and other orders. We definitely would need a second Dairy Factory !

Have fun

Graylady
    I have two chicken coops and 3 dairy farms.... Still not enough lol... Also I tend to avoid orders that ask for more than 2 of that item depending on what it is... (Things that require a lot of time to make, I tend to avoid selling more than 2 of.) However if the pay out Is higher than my standard request for order payments and I mean a substantial difference I will gladly give them as many as they want, but if my trains need them then those orders get thrown aside till my train is full. Always go for the train first... As for better gifts perfectone nope. The gifts you see are the gifts you will continue to see till they make an update I do believe. You will also only be able to do 3 friends a day till they update

Hi Scramm,

I have 2 Chicken coops and 2Cowsheds . After building everything, I add over 200K so I cave in and paid the outrageous price for the second Sheep Farm !

For me too trains are first and foremost.

Graylady

PerfctOne
    Quote Originally Posted by scramm View Post
    I have two chicken coops and 3 dairy farms.... Still not enough lol... Also I tend to avoid orders that ask for more than 2 of that item depending on what it is... (Things that require a lot of time to make, I tend to avoid selling more than 2 of.) However if the pay out Is higher than my standard request for order payments and I mean a substantial difference I will gladly give them as many as they want, but if my trains need them then those orders get thrown aside till my train is full. Always go for the train first... As for better gifts perfectone nope. The gifts you see are the gifts you will continue to see till they make an update I do believe. You will also only be able to do 3 friends a day till they update
    Well dratz. lol.. ok.. at least now I have a plan on how to maneuver and plan. thnx scramm.

PerfctOne
    Hi Scramm,

I have 2 Chicken coops and 2Cowsheds . After building everything, I add over 200K so I cave in and paid the outrageous price for the second Sheep Farm !

For me too trains are first and foremost.
    Graylady
    ok, now i am scared!! it costs THAT much for a 2nd sheep farm? yeah, i get that it comes after you had all the dairy and chicken farms, but i am worried now about how those are gonna cost me when i get there. i think i have to work on getting a bigger wallet. thnx Graylady

Quote Originally Posted by PerfctOne View Post
    ok, now i am scared!! it costs THAT much for a 2nd sheep farm? yeah, i get that it comes after you had all the dairy and chicken farms, but i am worried now about how those are gonna cost me when i get there. i think i have to work on getting a bigger wallet. thnx Graylady
    Hi PerfectOne

Don't be scare LOL The second Sheep farm is actually 30,000 coins, not 200K. I just wanted to mention that I had plenty of coins and nothing else to buy when I decided to buy it. Before that, I found the 30K quite outrageous. It should be at most 10K (triple the chicken coop and cowshed). I hope they decrease the price in the next update but if they do so, I'll be frustrated LOL.

Graylady

PerfctOne
    Hi PerfectOne

Don't be scare LOL The second Sheep farm is actually 30,000 coins, not 200K. I just wanted to mention that I had plenty of coins and nothing else to buy when I decided to buy it. Before that, I found the 30K quite outrageous. It should be at most 10K (triple the chicken coop and cowshed). I hope they decrease the price in the next update but if they do so, I'll be frustrated LOL.

Graylady
    when i think of how much money i will need my head spins. lol

i am moving along at a decent pace, but stay broke. lol.. so i am trying hard to only send out my trains but takes forever doing that. i am trying to get up 1k again to buy my 2nd train. I used the money instead to buy the market and so far have not used it yet. lol well at least i do have it when i need it. ok.. back to trains and trying to fill orders. so far my biggest orders are just bout 120.00 coins... i know they get better when i level more, but i want money now. and wont tell you i fell into the trap of the T-cash... i didnt realize i hit the button for them when i was trying to close screens.. i have gone from 12 to a meager 3. i thought i was going to cry when i saw that, but you live and learn.