Thread: I Think His Name Is Ralph?

I Think His Name Is Ralph?

Some time back a fabulous zoo designer was mentioned and I visited his zoo. It was amazing! I wanted to show it to my sister's but couldn't remember the full name of the town. Seemed like his name was Ralph. Can anyone help me please? Thanks!

AutumnJoy, it was Ralph Carson, Seul Sur La Mer... He was a friend to many here on the Forum, and a very dear friend to our Nana here. I am sure she will add more.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

If you want to find the zoo again, search for the co-op "FantaSea", there's only one town there.

All the info above is correct - however, the Zoo design you saw when Ralph was playing has been changed. His game is now continued by his spouse, Gerry.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

It has changed but still wonderful! I can't wait to show it to my sisters! Thanks again!

Autumn, you may find this thread a heartwarming read. It is in tribute to the original mayor/designer of that town/zoo, Ralph: In Memoriam: Ralph Carson He had a significant impact in the Township world from Playrix to forums and back.
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)