Thread: Event Tasks Grayed Out (Kindle) - November 2017

Event Tasks Grayed Out (Kindle) - November 2017

Two of the tasks have been grayed out all morning...Which leaves me with two less chances of getting good tasks...Whats going on? Anyone else having that problem..

Quote Originally Posted by RoseAmy View Post
    Two of the tasks have been grayed out all morning...Which leaves me with two less chances of getting good tasks...Whats going on? Anyone else having that problem..
    Hi, I'm assuming that you are playing on a kindle and that these 2 tasks are related to the event, which you do not yet have access to. If you are a solo player, and are unable to dump then, then you will need to contact support, to see if there is some way of changing these tasks.

I am level 97 so should have access to all tasks.. That is what I don't understand. And I can't dump them

Yep that's what is must be...very annoying for sure..

I noticed it stays gray for awhile and then a new task will come up after a while. I do not care for the baking or cooking events, but it is still a little frustrating.

I have the same problem and I don't use a Kindle. I had to ask another coop memberr to monitor the event-related tasks and dump them if needed.

Starshine, do you have the update on your device?

Can we dump the tasks without penalty?

If you’re in the golden league, dumping tasks gives you penalty points in the GLB calculation. If you’re not going for the GLB, you can dump tasks as much as you want. BUT if you dump a task you have taken, you will have one less task you’re able to complete for the regatta.

This happened to me because I play on a Kindle Fire and always get the updates later than everyone else. It arrives eventually!