Thread: Level 174 about to stop me playing this game

Angry Level 174 about to stop me playing this game

Been on this level for a couple of weeks and it is beginning to get really annoying. Yes, I know it's a 'difficult' level, but there's difficult and there's impossible. You have to destroy a huge amount of soap, in two separate blocks. I tried using a rainbow ball boost and paper airplane boost at the same time, but the puzzle came up with the ONLY move available being the rainbow ball, and I got no paper airplanes at all throughout that game.

The boosts are just laughable. I got it, once, to one square of soap remaining, one move, and one airplane. Tapped on the airplane, which didn't go anywhere near the soap but destroyed a completely useless tile.

I was enjoying this game, but I've completely lost interest in it now.

Level 174

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDT9SoUV4tQ

Soap suds can be annoying, no doubt about it. Combining boosters is definitely key. I would try combining a round bomb with a paper plane as much as possible to target suds you haven't reached yet by clearing the board. The way the board movement flows around to the right in addition to pieces dropping down also needs to be taken into account as you progress and try to anticipate where pieces will end up once you make a match. The cookies limit the effectiveness of the rockets, so they're not my favorite booster here, but keep in mind that setting off a rocket directly underneath or to the side of a row of bubbles will clear that row, so that's useful.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

If you break this edition, the joy will be greater than two weeks.

This is my video. I hope this helps.

https://youtu.be/WUJS7OHgg7U

I have actually totally lost interest in this game with this level. Playing it 10 times in a row you’re lucky if you get a bomb maybe twice. I think it’s just totally luck and I have none. I suppose I could buy bombs but don’t want to start doing that. Oh well I’ve enjoyed to this level which is my last. 🥴

Same here its a rip I try to use boosters ((planes) and it takes them off but I do not receive them, I have been stuck 5 days on level 174, I'm ready to uninstall and quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedupwithgame View Post
    Same here its a rip I try to use boosters ((planes) and it takes them off but I do not receive them, I have been stuck 5 days on level 174, I'm ready to uninstall and quit.
    The double plane booster doesn't give you planes on the board when you start a level, but every time you make a plane yourself, that plane will turn into two planes when it's activated.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES