Thread: Expansion Cost

Expansion Cost

Land cost has been increased . Please reduce the cost to purchase a land / area.

Each piece of land cost more then the previous. It has always been like that. In short, they are getting more and more expensive.

Yes the price of the land has been increasing with a passage of time, kindly reduce the cost of land as early as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by saragabriel View Post
    Yes the price of the land has been increasing with a passage of time, kindly reduce the cost of land as early as possible.
    What i think Graylady meant to say is that the expansions are getting more expensive as you advance in the game, not that the devs increase the price as time passes. The same way it is with buildings/houses/factories - the higher the level, the more expensive they get.
    In fact, if i remember correctly, the devs decreased the overall prices for expansions already with a recent update.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    In fact, if i remember correctly, the devs decreased the overall prices for expansions already with a recent update.
    Yes, they did, by quite a bit. Zoo expansions are still very expensive, however.

Thanks for clarifying my message Dreadnought. The price increase, not because the devs changed them but because you advance in the game. Not a question of time but a question of how many pieces of land you already bought.

Nana is right. They did reduced the prices not so long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Nana is right. They did reduced the prices not so long ago.
    And like Nana said, by a good bit. I was very surprised and wished I had waited. Same with decorations, they also went way down too. Of course for my impatience, I paid full price, but what cha going to do?
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 11-15-2017 at 01:54 AM.