Thread: Members Regatta Task Progress

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Members Regatta Task Progress

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....-a-Finish-Line

I really like the ideas mentioned above, but something i'd like to add is being able to view the progress on members tasks.

Any progress for the current task you are working on is kept track of on the right side of your screen. While it's very handy for yourself, I think it would be great for the co-op if this information was updated in the Regatta task window as well.

For Example:
    Current task of member: Harvest 131 Cacao fields.
    - On the right side the progress for that member is already kept track of.
    - The counter will go up for every cacao harvested.. 31/131..32/131...

In the Regatta task window instead of showing x131 cacao it could be updated with their progress on the task, so it could show either 31/131 cacao as well or 100x cacao remaining.
    Guide to everything about Township: townshipwiki.com
    View Co-op List: bit.ly/coopslist or Add your Co-op: bit.ly/cooprecruit
    Master Regatta Task List: bit.ly/RegattaTasks

Yup, I requested almost exactly the same thing over there

I suspect this is going to be a popular feature / upgrade request.

Hello Brandon, can you tell me how long a task remains available before it times out? I would greatly appreciate any assistance with my question. Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon View Post
    Hello Brandon, can you tell me how long a task remains available before it times out? I would greatly appreciate any assistance with my question. Ty
    AFAIK, tasks on the list of available tasks do not time out, they are there until either someone takes it or it is dumped by the leader / co-leaders.

This is a great idea. It will certainly give the co-op leaders a better idea of who may need coaching. And if they can see everyone else making progress when they aren't... Maybe it will fire them up some!