Thread: More Storage

More Storage

Instead of having to save up 100+ tools to upgrade the barn, give to option up upgrade 1 or 2 spaces at a time.
    Eg: you have 50 bricks but only 12 wood.
    To upgrade one space would cost 12 of each item. You can choose to upgrade the one space available instead of waiting to collect the rest.
    I sell tools all the time to give myself more space only to find id have used them not long after.

I don't quite understand what you mean - upgrade 1-2 spaces in the barn? As in extra storage? Or are you talking about zoo shops - extra baskets?

Thinking you get 25 spaces per upgrade? You want smaller increments "5" lets say or even "1" at a time? Barn space is always hard to comeby at most levels i think, but i dont see much of a difference in doing it in smaller increments

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Junction View Post
    Thinking you get 25 spaces per upgrade? You want smaller increments "5" lets say or even "1" at a time? Barn space is always hard to comeby at most levels i think, but i dont see much of a difference in doing it in smaller increments
    I think the OP want to collect less tools in total. With smaller upgrade, we would accumulate less tools and use less space in the barn.

Erin, your example is not very good as you refer to "bricks" and "wood" which have nothing to do with upgrading the barn. The best strategy for barn tools is to keep just what you need for the next upgrade. This way you do not use more space then necessary. Your next upgrade need 23 nails, 23 hammers and 23 paint ? Keep a max of 25 of each. Sell the excess as they come.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Yea, still dont see much of a difference. Dividing the number of materials & spaces in the barn porportionally gives you the same problem except slower. Am i thinking of it wrong Mrs Gray?

Let's see. Someone need 25 of each tools for his next upgrade. It means 75 barn spaces needed for the tools. If the upgrades were made in small installments of 5 spaces for 5X each tools, only 15 barn spaces would be needed. That, in itself, is a gain of 60 barn spaces.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Gaining 5 spaces at a time, i see. Thank you.