Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Week Event: Mystery Ingredients?

Sweet Week Event: Mystery Ingredients?

I've had requests for desserts that have a thin white layer under a sliced peach or strawberry, but there are no ingredients for this! Or am I missing something?

Sweet Week Event: Mystery Ingredients?

I've had two orders that show a thin white layer under a sliced peach or strawberry, what is this???

Might be a wafer cookie.

Maybe The top one on the left? The white cookie.

No, it's none of the ingredients showing in the bakery, and it won't let me serve the dessert to the customer

It is a wafer cookie under the fruit.

Sweet Week Event Mystery Ingredients?
    I've had two orders that show a thin white layer under a sliced peach or strawberry, what is this??? There are no ingredients in the bakery that fit and I can't serve the item to the customer.

I am pretty sure it is the wafer/cookie placed top left on the baking table. What happen when you try that?

If you know how to take a screenshot and reduce it's size, you can post it here. It will make thing easier to figure it out.

It is a wafer cookie - and I have answered her on another thread. It goes on top of the cupcake and under the fruit. I have made dozens of them already.

It is a wafer cookie and it goes under the sliced fruit and on top of the cupcake.