Thread: Sweet Week Event: Upgrade Strategies

Sweet Week Event: Upgrade Strategies

Hi, Everyone!

Does anyone have any thoughts about the best strategy for upgrading the kitchen? Is it best to focus on more patient customers, faster mixers, more supplies?? I'm holding back on upgrading since I know that some of the longer-term players have turned these sorts of events into science and probably have spreadsheets answering the upgrade question.
    Last edited by TNapier; 11-10-2017 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Added Signature

1. Break (care, if u go this way, u r subscribing to very heavy event)
    2. Number of customers
    3. Filled orders

If customers tend to leave you, Wait time (first one, for customers waiting). 2nd lvl gives +3 seconds, should be more than enough.

After that upgrades, that shorten refills.

Quite possible, that you wouldn't want to save 350 coupons for Number of customers lvl 3 and choose to upgrade everything else to level 1.

In general, if you have problem with a particular item like mixer, or replenish time -- it makes sense to buy a point of it out of order.

Please add a preparation manual for item .

I've ignored the ingredients tab entirely. Upgraded everything in the other tab other than points (since points don't matter for the competition), wait time for partially filled orders, and coffee (already fills fast enough for me). Doesn't take too many tickets to do this, so order isn't too important.

For the highest yield: As Stan0 say: Break is first priority. Then number of customers. Then XP for filled orders.

If filling orders is too fast for you, wait is a nice option to buy yourself more time. I invested twice in wait.

After that I'd go for mixer times and ingredient refill times to make the game easier.

Hello, everyone,
    does anybody know what to do with the remaining coupons after upgrading every item in the kitchen?

Quote Originally Posted by Graceland View Post
    Hello, everyone,
    does anybody know what to do with the remaining coupons after upgrading every item in the kitchen?
    I don't think there's anything to do with them. The chef points we collect carry on adding up to give us rewards from chests though.

In at least one past event we were rewarded for excess coupons, with a lot of coins! I'm hoping the same might happen this time but it's only a hope.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post
    I don't think there's anything to do with them. The chef points we collect carry on adding up to give us rewards from chests though.

In at least one past event we were rewarded for excess coupons, with a lot of coins! I'm hoping the same might happen this time but it's only a hope.
    Yes, the same should happen this time too. Last time, I didn't receive payment because I had no event items (cookbook etc) left over. I did get them later after another event ended. So try to have at least one item in the barn, to trigger the popup to collect and pay for these.