Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Infinite lives

Infinite lives

Love the game! May I suggest that the player gets to decide when they get to use the hour of infinite lives instead of having to use it right away.

Thanks

Couldn’t agree more with this. The infinite lives are intended to be a gift but when you don’t know they’re coming they are nothing of the sort. Infinite play for the next two hours? Great, I’m on a ten minute break, thanks a lot.

Infinite Lives

Quote Originally Posted by Cwhet71 View Post
    Couldn’t agree more with this. The infinite lives are intended to be a gift but when you don’t know they’re coming they are nothing of the sort. Infinite play for the next two hours? Great, I’m on a ten minute break, thanks a lot.

I agree too. Being a busy carer don't always have the chance to use my infinite lives and would love to be able to store them and use it when I know I have the time to sit and play uninterrupted.

I also agree. I had an unlimited lives active and was then awarded another one. I need to get stuff done IRL, I don't have an extra 2 hours at this time to make the most of this. So it's just a waste.

Totally agree with this thread! Great point, Sysabrat!! I hope the development team is listening.

Infinite lives

I completely agree! Sometimes I am playing while I have five minutes to spare in the morning. I don’t want to regret playing during that time because I got infinite lives at a bad time. I want to be able to choose when to use it like I get to choose when to use the other power-ups.

I agree completely. The infinite lives should be stored for the gamer to choose when to use them. It’s not a gift at all you can’t choose. Most of the time the infinite lives are completely wasted because I simply don’t have 2 hours to spare for playtime at that moment. But I could come back later that day and play for 2 hours for sure. It would make the game more fun and wouldn’t feel like such a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sysabrat View Post
    Love the game! May I suggest that the player gets to decide when they get to use the hour of infinite lives instead of having to use it right away.

Thanks

Completely agree... I hope we can save the gift or pause the infinity life... who has 3 straight hours to play uninterrupted without plan anyway?

It is extremely frustrating and it needs to change. There could be a place to store infinite lives somewhere in our organizer so we can choose when to use them.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015