Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: No Update in Amazon Appstore (Kindle) - November 2017

To get the update, I had to power off my Kindle (and, you know, power it back on...), then go to the app store, search for Township and then - Finally! - it showed an update.

Now, how about fighting for us iMAC users who are still months BEHIND other player updates and haven't seen any update for almost 2 months without comment from Playrix about when to expect something?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellensville View Post
    Got the update, but no baking event. Still get the scroll hunt tournament results when I tap the Event Center... Bummer!!!
    But did get the mining offer for 160 Tcash.
    Halloween decorations are finally gone, which is nice!
    But no sweet week decorations to purchase... sigh...

Tiger, congrats on getting your town back!!! Yahoooooo!!!
    Thank you so much hun..hope you all get your event soon!

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERTOWN View Post
    Thank you so much hun..hope you all get your event soon!
    Fingers crossed
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Now, how about fighting for us iMAC users who are still months BEHIND other player updates and haven't seen any update for almost 2 months without comment from Playrix about when to expect something?
    I don't know who your app provider is but I would suggest contacting them and get all of your fellow iMac players to do the same. That is how we got someone to take notice, pay attention and fix the issue!

I feel your pain..it's not right for the division of updates to certain players. If it says this game supports iMac, they need to enforce that! Remind them of the "fair play" policy they seem to think they are enforcing...
    Good luck!

As kindle players we don't have the full update! We got "an" update today. All the update today did was remove the Halloween decorations! We were still limited in tasks we could do in our co-open and that's not fair to us or our team.

Does anyone have the baking event at all? I don't know if I'm supposed to have it and don't or if nobody has it yet.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 114
    City Building Project: Shipyard
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015 & 1500+ posts

Just received an in-game alert, apologising for the update delay and confirming the event will start today. No compensation
    Level: 208
    Co-op: Green Gables #GRE4SU
    Friend code: PFSFZF
    Player Since: May 2015

Hi, guys!

I'm happy to inform you that the Amazon update is finally out! Along with that, the Sweet Week Event has just started! Don't worry: it'll be prolonged for those of you who had to wait for this update.

Thank you once again for your continued patience! Our devs will do their best to prevent such problems in the future.

Regards,
    Natasha