Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: No Update in Amazon Appstore (Kindle) - November 2017

Score: when you check in this morning, will you kindly let Yorkie know I sent her a PM? Thank you so much.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Can we please try this event on Amazon? Still no update

Will do, nana!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Oh my days! I find it appalling that a member of playrix staff can come onto the forum, start this thread but no one can be bothered to issue a statement concerning the missing update for kindle players.
    Please will someone let us know what is going on????
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 162

Well - I am no longer interested in getting this update at this point. It's too late and from the other comments from players...it is basically a rehash of an older update. I wonder if Playrix's silence is a call made by their legal council. Lawyers pretty much run corporations - even video game companies.
    ===================

Township: Haven
    Level: 105
    ===================

Quote Originally Posted by havenoc View Post
    Well - I am no longer interested in getting this update at this point. It's too late and from the other comments from players...it is basically a rehash of an older update. I wonder if Playrix's silence is a call made by their legal council. Lawyers pretty much run corporations - even video game companies.
    Probably. This is so annoying and frustrating. I am tired of filling my barn and trying to prepare for an event that I may not get to participate in.

I have sent my morning emails to both companies, lol...wonder what answers i will get today
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post
    I don't think there's anything to do with them. The chef points we collect carry on adding up to give us rewards from chests though.

In at least one past event we were rewarded for excess coupons, with a lot of coins! I'm hoping the same might happen this time but it's only a hope.
    More coins us kindle players won't get...wow...I forgot about end of event payments....sigh

Yup..I no longer care about the event, not busting my butt to get the same deco I already have. And no tcash bought by me this month..this is disgusting to still be waiting for an update that is the same restaurant event we've already done before (which was my favorite unfortunately). But I can't even play..I was booted back to the start so at this point, I'm worried about the Regatta that starts in 16 hours!
    Amazon finally told me that they have no more information at this time and they are waiting on app developer to respond (that means you, Playrix!) So wth are they doing..recouping from their weekend off?!?
    Playrix has never responded at all, just automated replies

Sigh....

[QUOTE=Pink;922423]Maybe they think concentrating on this picture will keep everyone quiet!

Yes Pink, let's post a game so everyone will answer and that is all you see on forum. They are trying to hide the thread on no update for kindle.
    Happy
    Town Level 141
    Co-op: Castaways

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    More coins us kindle players won't get...wow...I forgot about end of event payments....sigh
    Many moons ago, there was a problem with on OS not being able to compete in an event and I can't remember which it was, or why, but, they did extend the competition period. Hopefully, and I really have my fingers crossed here, that this is something that can and will be implemented for Amazon users.

I did/do want to post more in the Amazon thread, but haven't been able to get into it for the last few days. Think it's seriously out of order, that there has been nothing but complete and utter silence from admin in this regard!!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT